Photo

New Horizons Update

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

Yep. Items that were only available on the Raid on Union Island will be available here.

Aw, I wanted to see different ones. 

I mean, why would a minigun that herc brought overseas be found in a random car? I mean, I don't have too much of a problem with it but I always wanted to see Island weapons stay island only

cchotiner333

cchotiner333
  • 14 posts

Con, I think it would be awesome to be able to find some improvised things in these new areas, since people there had to fend for themselves, wouldn't it make sense that they had things they had to make for their survival there? People have to get creative to survive that long on their own.  :)

omar_abdallah_1

omar_abdallah_1
  • 121 posts

so cool con :D

i think this will help us on finding more weapons for lvl 55

thanks con

Javed

Javed
  • 8 posts

Very nice idea! Just curious will there be any HERC sites to replicate island style HERC missions? I like those missions 

mtimmins92

mtimmins92
  • 77 posts

Aw, I wanted to see different ones. 

I mean, why would a minigun that herc brought overseas be found in a random car? I mean, I don't have too much of a problem with it but I always wanted to see Island weapons stay island only

some people have trouble completing the island, would be an alternative way to get the weapons lol

Jayjay786

Jayjay786
  • 3 posts

Nice Update, Hey Javed.. PM me on kongregate same username as this going to tell you something...

Gunshot08

Gunshot08
  • 38 posts

Looks like these new maps will be a lot of fun.

P.S. I hate to play typo police but I think you guys meant to say "Shopping Strips *and* once busy streets" not "Shopping Strips *are* once busy streets" under There's room to breathe out here, room to roam.

Robai

Robai
  • 22 posts

Just wanted to say that in-game message

a16sTjF.png

directs to the wrong page:

a1bCVbz.png

Notice the : missing after http

Javed

Javed
  • 8 posts

Nice Update, Hey Javed.. PM me on kongregate same username as this going to tell you something...

Not on Kong sorry

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

some people have trouble completing the island, would be an alternative way to get the weapons lol

Eh, I always saw it as:

Do the Island for weapons that will give you a slight edge over others but not completely game breaking (aka not completely needed to do raiding)

Do normal level 50+ areas for high level weapon counterparts for the island weapons, and gear that might be helpful for doing the island as well.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

Raiders_zpsy10wiijd.jpg

Am I reading more out of this than I should? Raiders? Is this a reference to people just raiding in the context of the Dead Zone..

..or something new?

jjmags

jjmags
  • 26 posts

Will the update be installed/uploaded (whatever correct terminology is) this week?

passing player

passing player
  • 460 posts

Will the update be installed/uploaded (whatever correct terminology is) this week?

crap I just realized that I will have to wait until next Tuesday to see the update since how updates usually start at 9:00 PM CST Monday for me

it seems like the update comes at Monday 9PM.

EDIT: wrong usage of words, corrected.

Edited by passing player, 13 April 2016 - 11:56 PM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 562 posts

it seems like the update comes at Monday 9PM.

EDIT: wrong usage of words, corrected.

it really depends on where you live according to this

http://forum.conarti...enance-ongoing/

although I still can`t figure out why any maintenance or updates happen at 9 PM for me

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 14 April 2016 - 12:13 AM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,168 posts

Updates come when they're ready.   They don't always coincide with the regular maintenance schedule. 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 562 posts

Updates come when they're ready.   They don't always coincide with the regular maintenance schedule. 

that is a good point so I guess we will find out when we find out

Cameron_R_Craig

Cameron_R_Craig
  • 223 posts

HA!  See! - I told you guys I wasn't crazy!

The rest of the world really is in the same situation like us!

Con

Con
  • 4,111 posts

Just wanted to say that in-game message

a16sTjF.png

directs to the wrong page:

Thanks. Fixed!

Souvage012

Souvage012
  • 23 posts

Great. Thanks a lot Con. Was looking to explore new areas. Hope this means we'll get to explore the Forest Reserve like in TLS:UC.

Hope we get to see new weapons like a lever-action shotgun, something a bit more uncommon like the Calico SMG and not just upgraded variants of existing weapons.

Still, your work and that of your team is greatly appreciated. Can't wait.

Also, are those just the only new locations (farm, camp and shopping street) or there will be more?

titanaess

titanaess
  • 4 posts

cool con i know am going to like it