Photo

Messed Up Textures?

Bugs Question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Oblique_Spheroid

Oblique_Spheroid
  • 7 posts

Not quite sure if this should be in bug reports since my luck with electronics usually revolves around me experiencing an issue nobody else is so here it is. Been a while since I have logged on, I get to my compound and the textures on my survivors are all, wacky and out of place like they are having an epileptic episode I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this. If a screenshot is needed I have one I just do not know how to upload it. I wonder if it could be an outdated adobe flash. Specs for laptop are as follows in case anyone was wondering: Intel I7 6700HQ 2.60 Gz w/ 8 CPUs, Nvidia GeForce 960M w/ 2GB GDDR5 Directx 12, 16GB DDR3 RAM.

Edited by Oblique_Spheroid, 18 April 2016 - 02:30 AM.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

How to upload a screenshot:

Go to http://imgur.com/ , which is an image sharer website (Or any other one that's fine with you, this is just one I use often and what Con recommends). There should be a blue button on top of the site thats named 'Upload Images', obviously, you need to click that. There would be a pop up with options, click the one that's appropriate, or click "browse your computer", find the image file from your folders, and press the Open button at the bottom. Once you see a thumbnail below the options, press "Start Upload" and wait.

---

Also, I think you should read this forum, it looks like these problems could be related:

http://forum.conarti...ing-characters/

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 715 posts

there's this one mil base that always has a broken black texture somewhere on a wall

plus a never before seen bug i had was the two fences laying on the ground in my compound turned black

Edit: I really should have read your post before typing.

Edited by tehswordninja, 18 April 2016 - 04:15 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bugs, Question