I'm Back....sort Of.

account AG

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts

How's it been Con, Steve, Sev, Tom?

I played this game for a long time. Had a mighty collection of rare mittens even. I took a break for a bit, but when I tried to log back in months ago, it seems my Armor Games account has been removed or changed. I thought I had maybe forgotten the email I used, but I checked each one I have ever used, and AG says it cannot find an account with any of them.

If I recall, Con is a mod on AG. Is there any way you could look into this. The IGN for TLS:DZ was "SnuggleButt" I believe the AG account name was "BrockFingSampson", or something along those lines.

Regards, Snuggle

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Go to Armor Games and "i've forgotten my password and/or username"

Put in the email you used, and get your ID and pass back.

Completely automated, lot easier for everyone than having Con try to figure it out.

SnuggleNugget

SnuggleNugget
  • 405 posts

Go to Armor Games and "i've forgotten my password and/or username"

Put in the email you used, and get your ID and pass back.

Completely automated, lot easier for everyone than having Con try to figure it out.

As I noted in the OP, I entered every email I have ever used. None of them showed an account. It was either hacked, or AG had it removed for inactivity...which would be a shame considering I had bought DMU and multiple silly hats.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

As I noted in the OP, I entered every email I have ever used. None of them showed an account. It was either hacked, or AG had it removed for inactivity...which would be a shame considering I had bought DMU and multiple silly hats.

Either way, that would be something that ArmorGames would need to look into.

Not the Developers of this game (that is just hosted on the site).

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

That'll teach me to quick reply at 3AM. (well probably not, but it's the thought that counts right?)

Don't suppose you still have the receipt email for the DMU purchase?  That would/should be the email that the account is tied to.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, AG