boss

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

Interesting Idea!

But, I got a suggestion though.

Instead of Mutated zombies that look absurd or something, it should be something a little more logical. Like a zombie that wears a huge body armor and takes 50% less damage from projectiles and melee, and wears something like this:

https://encrypted-tb...SwNpyMOq4z6DC-Q

(Bulldozer from Payday 2)

Edited by Unknown3032, 26 May 2016 - 04:28 AM.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

Instead of Mutated zombies that look absurd or something, it should be something a little more logical. Like a zombie that wears a huge body armor and takes 50% less damage from projectiles and melee, and wears something like this:

We already gave armored HERC infected, with the same description you gave us, except they simply have significantly more health than other types of infected.

Edited by CommSMG, 26 May 2016 - 01:32 PM.

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

We already gave armored HERC infected, with the same description you gave us, except they simply have significantly more health than other types of infected.

Oh yeah, I forgot

goldingwarrior

goldingwarrior
  • 6 posts

i'm try to have idea but i just get hated for it i guess have freedom of speech don't work here 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Freedom of Speech does not equate to freedom from consequences.

Also freedom of speech doesn't exist here period.   Con is perfectly within his rights to ban/kick any person he feels is being disruptive/offensive. 

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 717 posts

half infected herc could be interesting, they are half human half zombie i guess, where they don't attack zombies but they attack other survivors?

they could have their own unique sounds and animations, i dunno

EDIT (to avoid double posting as I'm not sure if that is against the rules)

Lemme guess, the berserkers are coming back, or we're going to see riot infected dual wielding chainsaws who can run

Edited by tehswordninja, 31 May 2016 - 01:53 AM.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

And why not a "INSANE RUSH" rare  chance to appear, 3x more difficult but good reward if you survive ?

Now that there are already uni/rare elite zombies, what about this idea of a rush with the elite/rare elite zombie at the same time, it will yield a better reward?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boss