Photo

Premium Item Upgrades

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

linklink0091

linklink0091
  • 16 posts

Iv been thinking and may be tempted to do so if i had more information on it. Upgrading premium items, do they have a max level? What stats does one expect from them once at that point? Wiki shows no information on the topic, just stock. This question extends to even crafted premium items. 

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

Iv been thinking and may be tempted to do so if i had more information on it. Upgrading premium items, do they have a max level? What stats does one expect from them once at that point? Wiki shows no information on the topic, just stock. This question extends to even crafted premium items. 

I wouldn't bother upgrading prem weapons until you are max level. It's a heavy waste of fuel and generally you'll have a better weapon anyways

linklink0091

linklink0091
  • 16 posts

I thought the that at first, but because i am turtling it i got nothen else to spend fuel on. Not to mention by comparison some prem items are vastly better then anything at that level or level range. By choice i can spend fuel on whatever, i may or may not even go through with this idea. Regardless i want to know because i want to pick this game apart for uncommon information that either isnt listed on the wiki or general player knowledge.

So i ask again, do prem gear and weapons have a level cap when upgrading, if so what are they and do each prem item have its own cap if so why isnt it listed in game like with normal items?

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 116 posts

As with all equipment, premium weapons/gear have maximum levels

The ones in the shop currently have a max level at about 5 or so-ish above the level they can be purchased at

Im not getting where you say items have their levels listed though, mind explaining that a little more?

linklink0091

linklink0091
  • 16 posts

As with all equipment, premium weapons/gear have maximum levels

The ones in the shop currently have a max level at about 5 or so-ish above the level they can be purchased at

Im not getting where you say items have their levels listed though, mind explaining that a little more?

When you go to the upgrade tab of the crafting feature and hover your mouse over the item of interest it pops up the information such as stats and adjustments from named prefixes and such. Down at the bottom of that temp pop up useuly lists what the most at which it could be upgrades. Prem items dont have this which is what sparked my interest in the matter. 

If they really do have a limit then why isnt it listed?

Thanks for taken the time to answer :D

Edited by linklink0091, 04 May 2016 - 12:50 AM.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 116 posts

fmQNhR3.png

Im getting the maximum level cap here that you seem to be talking about, what item are you trying to upgrade?