Photo

The Best Defense

Pvp Defense NEED EXPERTS We need help Important

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

HerreraV

HerreraV
  • 28 posts

Hey survivors I have been raiding but in the war anybody is safe. Other alliances attack me every day. I have tried any defenses but I watched a video where raiders destroy the defense that I consider good. All the towers nearby and the barricades around.

Who  do know any Super defense?

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 272 posts

Sorry, there's no impenetrable defense.

However you can be very strategic, the goal in making good defenses is to make the attacker run out of time typically.

Any truly skilled raider will pick apart any defense eventually, but here is a couple tips, 

1. Keep all survivors near eachother, so if one is attacked, all will fire back so they aren't picked off easily.

2. Better weapons and gear always improves your chances obviously.

3. Be mindful of people throwing nades at your buildings especially from the inside of your compound 

4. Place your traps smartly don't make it so obvious, think like the raider not the defender when building a defense.

5. Raid practice is perfect to test your defense, i recommend getting more raid experience, if you come across a particularly difficult defense take notes.

Edit: change things around a little every few days or wars, change positioning or traps to keep your defense fresh there's nothing worse than a defense that has already been figured out and you know where every defender and trap is.

Edited by Cybertraxx, 04 May 2016 - 01:43 AM.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Sorry, there's no impenetrable defense.

*White flag intensifies*

Other then that cyber made some good suggestions. I'd definitely pacl my survivors in heavy armors. Movement penalties won't be a problem on defense. Since you're not moving anyway. So feel free to use heavy weapons and heavy armor.

treemaster

treemaster
  • 121 posts

One good defense is leaving your flag out in the open. No one really bothers with raiding you with 5 if they can smoke you with 3

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 714 posts

the best defense isn't a good offense 

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Super defence = White Flag.

For me, it's either a one side wonder, corner defence, or a parking lot spawn trap (end game).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pvp, Defense, NEED EXPERTS, We need help, Important