Photo

Clothing Poll

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Clothing Poll

What types of clothing would you like to see?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

We're always working on new content for Dead Zone and we're interested in what you're interested in seeing. 

Please vote on which types of clothing you'd like to see more of. If you have any ideas that aren't on the list, let us know if the comments!

Vahx

Vahx
  • 195 posts

Personally i'd like to see more accessories with variating stats like the raid/face masks that drop as green/uniq/rare with variating suppression resistance/injury chance/hit chance/lucky finding chance, etc..

We only have such variation for 1 type of mask, would be nice to see helmets, HERC masks, and so on aswell with some variating stats.

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

Are onesies possible? They would take both clothing slots and the possiblities are endless :)

Disney-Winnie-The-Pooh-Bear-Adult-Onesie
usa_non-footed_guy_1_web_150.jpg
208276_1_800.jpeg

dry-suit.jpg

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts
Personally not the biggest fan of apocalypticey mad max styled things. So i didn't vote for wasteland stuff. And formal attire wouldnt be the first thing i'd walk around in during an apocalypse.

Things i'd personally like to see:

Ghillie suits for our Long rifle wielding survivors.
Firefighter uniform. (U.C.F.D.) Plus helmet (firetrucks in the city?)
Paramedic Clothes + Doctors lab coat + HAZMAT suit (orange)
Patient gown (would be nice on zombies as well)
SWAT fatigues.
Clown suit (RAINBOW AFRO)
Red Jersey Jacket
More beret colours.
Blue UN combat helmets.
T-shirts striped or plain. Possibly with leather jackets.
Coats, Coats, More coats. We're mostly outside afterall.
Shorts (possibly with kneepads)
Normal police uniform. As seen in TLS 1 and 2
Shirts with ties.
Torn jeans.

Also. not directly related to clothing. More hairstyles and colours would be a neat addition.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

As much as I'd love to see military/herc gear I know it (likely) would be made buyable only so I'm gonna change my vote

Edited by tehswordninja, 11 May 2016 - 02:46 PM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

SWAT fatigues.

I though the tactical vest and pants were already the SWAT fatigues?

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I though the tactical vest and pants were already the SWAT fatigues?

Guess they're similar, they just look different from the S.W.A.T. gear i'm used to seeing.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

I'm going to toss my bunch with the "military" category.

I love the way HERC masks, HERC clothing, and other military attire combos.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,134 posts

Voted null.  But then I recycle all/most clothing as I really don't care what my survivors look like.

If people want more clothing though, it's fine.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 342 posts

Just like Zingman, I dont really care about clothes. But I would like to see a new category, 'Crazy'.

Sky_Fall

Sky_Fall
  • 1,222 posts

Just a suggestion, what about... zombie clothing?

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Are onesies possible? They would take both clothing slots and the possiblities are endless :)

We actually have the game set up for "outfits"  (a single item that takes up both slots). Might save onesies for a future event update :)

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

I would like to see more military clothing. However, I also would want wasteland clothing as a second choice, but not as in the Mad-max type we saw this Halloween. Maybe clothing that still look a bit improvised, but a bit more refined and less scrap-like if you know what I mean. Clothing that fits along the theme of the Infamous crafted items is a good example. The football helmet with the broom head from last Halloween are just plain silly looking and impractical in my opinion.

Personally, I would enjoy seeing more themed combat helmets and military headgear with usable stats, this post apocalyptic comic shows what type of helmets I'm talking about (the source site doesn't show them all at once):

http://imgur.com/gallery/kttOh

And off to the side, I suggest British redcoat uniforms, captain and officer uniforms and hats with their shiny buttons and insignias everywhere. I'm a fan of those type of clothing :)

Your choice, Con.

Edited by CommSMG, 12 May 2016 - 02:21 AM.

Salif

Salif
  • 88 posts

Well i would tend to think, that in an enviroment where all types of manufactoring have come to a stop, and what is left is being used up or worn out. That society would take a step backwards in terms of technology, clothing, weapons, gear...  Pieced together clothing, for protection and functionality would be common place..

More of a patched up, thrown together, well used, just trying to make it and survive wasteland look would be great.. or even furs and leathers (dog,cat,wolf,deer. cow).. Plenty of metal laying around so how about some roughly forged armors,, endless possibilities...

Would love to wear a dog skull bone helm.. or a cat fur cloak..

Edited by Salif, 12 May 2016 - 02:21 AM.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 177 posts

i want hats. Gotta love your mini stat boosts :), and if you want to make clothing give me colourfull clothing not something grey.

I want to be dressed like an oompa loompa with a Lady Liberty while wearing the Princess Peak and a Maulers Mask ^o^

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

I think it would be interesting to see the Heavy Herc armor maybe give it some stats?

Rukiryio

Rukiryio
  • 1 posts

Trench Coats would be nice ;)

DeadFrog

DeadFrog
  • 127 posts

Night vision goggles with brightness boost like the 'Nighthunting' book.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,678 posts

I couldn't find this in the poll:

Babydoll_zps7d473d59.jpg

:)

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I would totally pay for a Glitter suit with a Disco-ball head by the way:

modjo-chillin-o.gif

That's from the music video for Modjo's "Chillin"

Edited by Scrub McLordington LXIX, 14 May 2016 - 05:38 PM.