Photo

Clothing Poll

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Clothing Poll

What types of clothing would you like to see?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Cameron_R_Craig

Cameron_R_Craig
  • 223 posts

I personally want to see something like SWAT clothing (I.E. tactical vest, with a pair of armored leggings).  If you want to get more creative though, you could have something like a black tactical vest thats been painted white to look like a ribcage of a skeleton on both front and back - not only would something like that go really well with the skull mask, and alpine helmet, but also open up some new ideas like combining some types of outfits with others.

Ex. taking military or industrial clothing, and giving them a more wasteland-ish feel and style to them, as to illustrate that other survivors found these things and over time, they customized and modified them to fit their own needs and interests.

Just a thought.

Edited by Cameron_R_Craig, 15 May 2016 - 03:17 AM.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 116 posts

Just a tad tired of all the bulky padded suits and all, want something more civiallian-like or summin' like that

Dont have any ideas of my own though

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

Speaking of civilian clothing, where did the Orange Hiking Jacket(?) and pants go from the Shop? I remember seeing it one day and thought "Hey it fits with my survivor's Hunter's High Vis Hat). But then, looking back in the Shop, its gone. Did it get taken down, or is it forever only obtained from the Bounty boxes? I swear I saw them.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 116 posts

It was limited edition winter clothing, felt like the window lasted a little too short

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts
I was thinking about having a prisoner outfit (orange suit or black and white striles), a cowboy outfit for the tan cowbow hat, Jack and his survivors' outfit form UC, a hazmat suit, Spartan clothing, etc... . Dang I have a LONG list of clothings I want to see in the Dead Zone. Also awaitng from Harpago's post too.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Thanks con for adding some of the stuff on my wishlist :D

The new clothing packs bring the inner memeist out of me.

DZFry_Small.jpg

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Thanks con for adding some of the stuff on my wishlist :D

The new clothing packs bring the inner memeist out of me.

Haha, thanks Scrub. Made my day :)

Smokey_Greenleaf

Smokey_Greenleaf
  • 38 posts

i was pretty excited to see the new hazmat suit you just released (first and only clothing item i've actually liked so far).... until i bought and equipped it.... it's a MESS Con. armor and helmets clip with it big time, wish i could return it and get my fuel back. not trying to be belligerent, but did your dev team even bother to test it before release? look at it in a preview window? anything at all??

i've been trying to add a screenshot, but it keeps telling me i cannot use that file extension here no matter how i save the file.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

You can disable gear visuals in the edit survivor menu, as for helmets, you'll have to live with that.

Edited by Scrub McLordington LXIX, 25 May 2016 - 08:10 AM.

Smokey_Greenleaf

Smokey_Greenleaf
  • 38 posts

You can disable gear visuals in the edit survivor menu, as for helmets, you'll have to live with that.

Thank you, i didnt know that. but still, the hood on the outfit is what makes it look cool, having a helmet clip with it as badly as they do pretty much destroys the entire visual. you would think they would have a way to deal with that as well if they expect people to spend fuel/money on the items.

Edited by Smokey_Greenleaf, 25 May 2016 - 11:39 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Thank you, i didnt know that. but still, the hood on the outfit is what makes it look cool, having a helmet clip with it as badly as they do pretty much destroys the entire visual. you would think they would have a way to deal with that as well if they expect people to spend fuel/money on the items.

Yeah unfortunately we can't design everything to work with everything. 

Vahx

Vahx
  • 195 posts

I noticed that the new clothings that can be bought in bundle are not listed in the store individually.

Is this all a one time offer or will they be added after the packs expire?

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

I noticed that the new clothings that can be bought in bundle are not listed in the store individually.

Is this all a one time offer or will they be added after the packs expire?

Not sure at this point. We're trialling some new things with these items.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

oraBLLy.png

I like the tan Combat Top. Thanks for pricing it with fuel in the bundle, Con and devs!

There will be more color variants, as usual, right?

evansmiker

evansmiker
  • 33 posts

Really hope that you can make urban combat suits, like:

2016_05_26_10_06_40.png

And more variations of unique masks like: 
2016_05_26_10_12_54.png

Vahx

Vahx
  • 195 posts

Not sure at this point. We're trialling some new things with these items.

Judging from the new pop up in game, it'll be a temp offer..

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts

Hey Con after the offer could you make the clothing stay in the store because i need to finish my collection but I don't have fuel to buy it and it will clog my inventory?

RickN

RickN
  • 65 posts

None. I recycle it all. Now if you want to move some of the clothing items you have under gear it might be a different matter but until then I wish you would spend more time fixing bugs or improving things like the infected bounty and bounty boxes.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 138 posts

Please no more clothing in IB 50+

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

Please no more clothing in IB 50+

Yeah, took me a few weeks to actually get one done, then i get a useless pair of pants with no stats and a football helmet.

least i got some fuel and grenades.