• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 185 posts

Screenshot_2016_05_15_at_8_18_25_AM.png

Screenshot_2016_05_15_at_8_18_34_AM.png

Level 32 recon wielding level 41 M24?

Are there Trained books for +9 levels or what?

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

The range is actually explainable.

Spoiler

As for the Level.

HAAX.gif

HAAAAAAAAAX!

Edited by Scrub McLordington LXIX, 15 May 2016 - 04:45 PM.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

The levels do seem very suspicious. Unless there's a new undiscovered book that can be stacked with a Trained book to get this kind of level difference result, which is unlikely.

Also, I've never seen purple glasses before, are they are vintage/crafted thing, or am I just so terrible at finding good things in this game?

Edited by CommSMG, 15 May 2016 - 05:44 PM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

The levels do seem very suspicious. Unless there's a new undiscovered book that can be stacked with a Trained book to get this kind of level difference result, which is unlikely.

Also, I've never seen purple glasses before, are they are vintage/crafted thing, or am I just so terrible at finding good things in this game?

Purple glasses are pretty common.

And GoldenApple isn't talking bout equipment of his defense but gun of attacker :)

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

@ CommSMG, Purple glasses have been back in the game since the Lucky prefix, Lucky Shooting Glasses are the only purple variant, as the other clear shooting glasses are still blue.

BrainOh

BrainOh
  • 5 posts

FxU has members that even admit to using auto clickers so this doesnt surprise me at all

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 185 posts

oh btw that's lvl 20 glasses so calculation fits perfectly

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

I call hackers.

I know of no Trained book that yields +9 level.

I seen another case where a lvl 30ish uses a M107, which Con classified as hacking.

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

Could it be just a issue of what level is displayed? Maybe it's one of the older lvl 20+ M24s, only that the game registers and displays it as the new variant (lvl 40+)?

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Something is definitely rotten in Denmark.

Even doubling up a max trained book (which shouldn't be possible) it doesn't make sense.

Only thing I can think off offhand is the underequipped book is broken, and doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do.

samwalle5

samwalle5
  • 16 posts

u got wrong it actually  M24  lvl 20+....i have gun like this too but uni lvl20+ ...but because of new update of M24..my gun now lvl40 (its true)...i think he not hack! if he hack why he didnt use lvl 50 gun or gear?.....and he fail raid u!

Haziq Hamdan

Haziq Hamdan
  • 49 posts
the main question is did you survive the raid?

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

the main question is did you survive the raid?

Completely irrelevant.

Whether or not GoldenApple survived the raid has no bearing on Megaman (the attacker) using an exploit/hack to equip a much higher level gun they should have been to use.  Nor does it make it "ok" if Megaman lost -- an exploit/hack is still a cheat (even ones that don't work well), and Mega should probably be banned and the exploit/hack patched.

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

Could it be just a issue of what level is displayed? Maybe it's one of the older lvl 20+ M24s, only that the game registers and displays it as the new variant (lvl 40+)?

the screenshot shows the m24 as lvl 41. That is, unless I missed something.

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 185 posts

Well just for your curiosity, I did survive the raid. Actually he came for my smoking fuel Genny, which was guarded so he brought a gun, not a melee. He successfully beat my one-scav with FAL spawn trap, then moved on to see some 15 traps on his way from the spawn point to the genny. It's strange how he thought his 2 M67s could break a large barricade PLUS a compound door. Perhaps he could be planning on using more hacks to increase grenade damage or something. I don't know anything for sure, but I really hope con would look into this and do something or give explanation.

whatisgoingon

whatisgoingon
  • 5 posts

the same megaman x also raided my acc. i didnt take any snapshot but i was lv 41 with full 10 survivors equiped w 3 lr uni. he came in solo with a single uni lr gun and he killed everyone in my base n took the flag.

i met him on the forum when he wanted to sell the same LR uni and I just told him it was a nice raid.

Con

Con
  • 4,275 posts

Yeah that's a bit odd. We'll have to take a look. 

samwalle5

samwalle5
  • 16 posts

u edit with photoshop leader icon to recon.i can see it clearly and easy to edit coz he send 1 guy only so its easy for u to edit!....and megaman is lvl 41

Edited by samwalle5, 16 May 2016 - 01:45 PM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

u edit with photoshop leader icon to recon.i can see it clearly and easy to edit coz he send 1 guy only so its easy for u to edit!....and megaman is lvl 41

I call it ... bs

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 185 posts

Megaman X banned. Con can figure it out themselves other than image proof

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raiding, PvP