105 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,100 posts

spring-cleaning.jpg

Con

Con
  • 4,100 posts

Surprise! This will all be available (except the new clothing) right after the maintenance is done.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,165 posts

Awesome. simply awesome.

Ironically I had just finished the Level 10 incinerator today lol.

Edited by Zingman, 16 May 2016 - 04:42 AM.

The Insane Wood Fairy

The Insane Wood Fairy
  • 124 posts

RIP... Didnt get to stack enough raid hauls :(

00Banshee00

00Banshee00
  • 16 posts

WOW!  Didn't expect all these updates to come out so soon!

Looking forward to the infected bounty changes.  Missed a lot of easy bounties because of the time constraint.

Great job guys!

P.S:  With so many updates coming in at the same time, I wonder what will be the new cover picture for the game...

Con

Con
  • 4,100 posts

P.S:  With so many updates coming in at the same time, I wonder what will be the new cover picture for the game...

I think you'll enjoy it :)

longorjames

longorjames
  • 209 posts

We can stack raid halls?! I didn't even know that was possible!!!! I kept opening them all right after I got them :( Thanks for letting me know now though....

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,165 posts

Can't say I'm thrilled about the new building upgrades costing research notes (and a lot of them), but most of them aren't upgrades I'd be terribly interested in anyway.

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 98 posts

Nice update, except the cost for upgrading the recycler - this seems too much for me.

I struggled a lot to get the equipment notes for researches, not mentioning the huge amount of treated wood needed for.

Con

Con
  • 4,100 posts

Nice update, except the cost for upgrading the recycler - this seems too much for me.

I struggled a lot to get the equipment notes for researches, not mentioning the huge amount of treated wood needed for.

High level updates gonna be high level. They're a bit of a shock now, but imagine you've had a few levels to prepare for it.

Vahx

Vahx
  • 195 posts

Can't say I'm thrilled about the new building upgrades costing research notes (and a lot of them), but most of them aren't upgrades I'd be terribly interested in anyway.

Agreed, but hopefully this is the first step towards more buildings being upgradable like resource storage's and collectors

Maruse

Maruse
  • 723 posts

Oh god damit more stuffs to upgrade. Sigh... -.-

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 23 posts

Bounty Changes - great!

Golden Guns - fun!

Building Levels - alright!

Clothing etc. - great!

Halloween tradeable - finally!

Thx Con & Team!

harley2

harley2
  • 4 posts

Con what does the Halloween tradable update for ? is holloween items cannot be traded before? why my crushifix and protector can be traded  since this update isn't  coming?

ladds

ladds
  • 17 posts

Nice job guys :D

nightmarauder

nightmarauder
  • 18 posts

I have a question. Does  upgrading doors, gates, wire barriers and spikes into their new level gives additional security rating and increase morale? Because all of them has been destroyed in my compound and have no plan of repairing because it will be destroyed in pvp raiding eventually. If it will increase morale then i will repair it and upgrade it.

Con

Con
  • 4,100 posts

I have a question. Does  upgrading doors, gates, wire barriers and spikes into their new level gives additional security rating and increase morale? Because all of them has been destroyed in my compound and have no plan of repairing because it will be destroyed in pvp raiding eventually. If it will increase morale then i will repair it and upgrade it.

It should increase morale, yeah. I'm not sure if we set it up so that destroyed buildings still give morale bonuses though...

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

High level updates gonna be high level. They're a bit of a shock now, but imagine you've had a few levels to prepare for it.

Maybe you should give a try to the game because the whole dynamic is all the contrary. With upgrades requiring rare stuff as treated wood and notes, you reach the final levels long before completing anything. You don't have a few levels to prepare for it because your resources are drained pretty fast. But still it's ok not to have everything completed too soon.

That's how a good idea went bad. It's fine to have us choose to use our notes for the recycler or research, because both are interesting. But the incinerator was already such a waste for many players! And 2 notes per barrier for the first upgrade is way too much, that's 20 notes as a start and we barely get 1 note per day. But anyway, this is not a groundbreaking upgrade.

Edited by Ronan, 16 May 2016 - 09:34 AM.

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

Not to complain, because I like the new updates (especially the Bounty, nice and thanks! :) ), but what about the new crafting kits? Any new schems for those?

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 516 posts

these updates look awesome