Photo

Spring Cleaning Update

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Jeffdes28

Jeffdes28
  • 3 posts

Hi i write to support ans suspect me cheating and stop my game for 30 days but i dosent cheating i would like play can you do something for me 

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 532 posts

Hi i write to support ans suspect me cheating and stop my game for 30 days but i dosent cheating i would like play can you do something for me 

Support@deadzonegame.com

Jeffdes28

Jeffdes28
  • 3 posts

Thank you i write on this place before but no answer maybe the support its busy :)

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 597 posts

Can't say I'm thrilled about the new building upgrades costing research notes (and a lot of them), but most of them aren't upgrades I'd be terribly interested in anyway.

Edit: which notes are needed for the recycler upgrade?

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 16 May 2016 - 12:28 PM.

Vahx

Vahx
  • 195 posts

Question: have the rewards of the bounty box been adjusted in any way? A lot of people were complaining that they would get 3x green crafting kit + 10 grenades.

Although i don't expect 2 unique's and 400 fuel on a bounty box, i also dislike seeing 3 green crafting kits pop up out of a bounty box..

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 597 posts

Question: have the rewards of the bounty box been adjusted in any way? A lot of people were complaining that they would get 3x green crafting kit + 10 grenades.

Although i don't expect 2 unique's and 400 fuel on a bounty box, i also dislike seeing 3 green crafting kits pop up out of a bounty box..

LOL same

omar_abdallah_1

omar_abdallah_1
  • 121 posts

nice update but :

this update would be more cool if u removed this shity rangeless bows and the other shity kits 

i always get shity rangeless bows with health kit or something else like schem :/

Edited by omar_abdallah_1, 16 May 2016 - 12:32 PM.

Pro_Tyle

Pro_Tyle
  • 132 posts

...Wot

Nice update guys, never expected any of this so soon

SpikeM

SpikeM
  • 6 posts

Sounds like it may not affect me much, I just hope that infected bounty gets better loot.  The crafting kits and weapons offered now usually just end up taking space in the inventory til i get tired of looking at em and recycle em. I miss the fuel and bandages we used to get.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

You forgot to clean up the snow that's still lying around on our compound floors, aside from that, thanks for all the fixes with the gear and the new stuff :D

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

By the way, speaking about "neglected buildings" some traps are stuck to level 1 (which does not make any sense). Why didn't you add upgrades for these? Maybe using trap notes (even if using research components instead of notes would have make more sense from any point of view).

harley2

harley2
  • 4 posts

since the update doesn't coming why i can sell my halloween stuff like crushifix and protector and other clothings ... can you tell me what the halloween update

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts
Minor issue, the bounty box unboxing music and sound effects arent muted when you mute the sound and music ingame. Something I noticed.

Great bunch of updates nontheless, I'm excited to upgrade my buildings once again and fend off those darn HERC armored infected :)

Edited by CommSMG, 16 May 2016 - 11:55 PM.

frijolito

frijolito
  • 231 posts

Liking the update, bounty not running out is cool.

One thing:

Listing on Kong chatrooms seems broken:

COMMAND: Room list - 6 room(s) - 0 users

even though theres a few of us chatting....

Gronf

Gronf
  • 32 posts
golden stuff is lootable as anything else, not only in haul...was that intentional?

also, the building upgrades show no security adding, the points stay same so there is no real add by upgrading that since morale wont get any higher

Edited by Gronf, 16 May 2016 - 04:46 PM.

Lancealot

Lancealot
  • 42 posts

I like the new update except the research note thing. The notes required. Hell we get 1 a day if we are lucky. so now needing security notes (1 of the hardest to find). May as well forget about it. You maybe able to upgrade something once a month (if lucky) and that's forgetting security research!

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,724 posts
Nice meaty update. Intriegued by the clothing.

Edit: Research notes do seem to drop bery slowly to meet those requirments

Edited by Harpago, 16 May 2016 - 06:44 PM.

Robai

Robai
  • 22 posts

Bounty change = about 50% less bounties for me (now in 6 days I'll be able to do only 2 bounties instead of 3).

Anyway, you could still show the timer, I'd like to know how much time was spent on the bounty (just for fun).

Edited by Robai, 16 May 2016 - 07:02 PM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

Looks interesting. I do hope bounty rewards get changed though.

I would suggest when a bounty pops up, you can give it a difficulty. Want to try to get a prem card? Go for a hard bounty with only a day to complete. Just want some basic stuff? Try an easy bounty with 2 days to complete.

Just looked at the upgrade costs. Seems a bit too high. It took me at least a month to get two security notes.

Edited by tehswordninja, 16 May 2016 - 07:05 PM.

Smokey_Greenleaf

Smokey_Greenleaf
  • 38 posts

at least im not the only one upset about the new compound upgrades costing research notes.... we're already having issues getting enough notes to do actual research, now things that never required notes in the past do as well... i wasted 4 security notes in the first 5 minutes of the update and didn't even realize it till i tried to upgrade the 3rd barrier and it said i was out.... i would've never bothered upgrading anything if i realized i was spending notes on it as im white flagged 100% of the time and never raid. :-/ wish we could cancel/reverse upgrades when we realize something like that and get our components/notes back but last i checked, stopping construction on something just forfeits any materials invested in the upgrade.

Con, if you want us spending research notes on the new upgrades, you're gonna at least have to increase the drop rate dramatically, otherwise, like myself, i seriously doubt many players will bother doing the upgrades until they have all their research complete.