Photo

Spring Cleaning Update

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

I don't have a problem with the upgrade requirements including notes. This will only set back research completion a month or two. People will have to prioritize if they want to upgrade their buildings or have the longer term research boosts.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 796 posts

YUS!

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,691 posts

Let us be honest with you CON, at least once! :P

INFECTED BOUNTY ( with DMU ) can be done in less than 30 minutes.

GOLDEN WEAPONS are useless!

RECYCLER / INCINERATOR upgrade idea is GOOD.

BARRIERS / GATES against player lvl 55 with max crafted swords are joke, no metter what!

CLOTHING are useless!

LOCKED WEAPONS - why?!

Err.. most players don't have a DMU so increasing the time for them is pretty sweet to be honest. Golden weapons have been dropping for one day, you obviously haven't found a nice one yet. Barriers/Gates might survive an infected onslaught more effectively when you've only got a couple of survivors home and get hit by one (remember what I said about most players not having a DMU?). Clothing, we haven't even seen the new stuff and you're throwing in judgements. I'm loving my survivors having freedom of appearance, I guess others are as well given the developers have continued to pursue this.

In short, think before you type lots of crap ;)

Con

Con
  • 4,050 posts

Infected Bounty reward improvements are in the works. I didn't quite get them done in time for this update. 

passing player

passing player
  • 443 posts

Infected Bounty reward improvements are in the works.

no more 3 green kits and 10 M67 hand grenades?

cheers

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 494 posts

Infected Bounty reward improvements are in the works. I didn't quite get them done in time for this update.

Does this mean no more kits in the the bounty?

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 17 May 2016 - 01:15 AM.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts

I really hope for the return of the ammo caches, at least then I'll have an inexpensive currency to sell for research components, or help me recover after the Island later on.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 143 posts

So far as I've seen, the gold stuff is fairly bugged out atm. People are looting gold stuff left and right rather than them being restricted to hauls, and the golden m60s/107s are level 51 in hauls rather than level 50.

Nconvenience

Nconvenience
  • 50 posts

As noted by FLoor, the golden items are being found outside of island and in all variants ranging from grey to uniques.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

So far as I've seen, the gold stuff is fairly bugged out atm. People are looting gold stuff left and right rather than them being restricted to hauls, and the golden m60s/107s are level 51 in hauls rather than level 50.

I am totally not minding this, golden elites is what my collection always needed.

Also

#€aita£i$m

674dda5c25.jpg

SirPrise

SirPrise
  • 2 posts

Hey Con, when will be the Arena Zombie Stadium thing? I'm excited for that. :D 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,149 posts

Um...

Got a green golden AK-105 in the Shopping Strip in Waterside..

Thought they were only supposed to be in the boxes?

LeoMajor

LeoMajor
  • 61 posts

Been some while since i last wrote anything here and been some long time playing this game.

Bounty change is pretty nice, now i will not lvl up failing to do bounty.

And for the rest of updates ... they are good.

I know i have struggled with community in the past for increasing storage cap and all that.

But after playing other game with increase cap issues .... i can tell i am more then glad that cap of storage buildings are the same as i left them.

I don't want to be mistaken ... i would love to have more storage space, but without the cost of increasing cost on building things, if it is even possible.

P.S.: Also, with this occasion, i want to apologize for cursing everyone in the past with increase storage topic ^_^

Edited by LeoMajor, 17 May 2016 - 05:27 AM.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 351 posts

Just found this armour on trade. Looks awesome.

I8wpfhp.png

treemaster

treemaster
  • 121 posts

http://prnt.sc/b5401k

I think you made a mistake.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,691 posts

http://prnt.sc/b5401k

I think you made a mistake.

I've found a few of these. Perhaps what Con meant was rares and uniques will only be findable in hauls? 

treemaster

treemaster
  • 121 posts

I've found a few of these. Perhaps what Con meant was rares and uniques will only be findable in hauls? 

Maybe that makes sense. Though I know someone who found a purple golden rpk.

cap zero

cap zero
  • 4 posts

Hi Con.

Con,  which advantage would upgrade fences and gates? apparently it does not change anything.

gates lv5 : this building provides 5 security

upgrade for

gates lv6: this building provides 5 security

Remains the same, merely wasting resources and notes or there was some improvement in fact?

Grateful to have constant game updates!

DJfriede

DJfriede
  • 888 posts

a purple golden rpk.

It's Apple's rose gold™.

2trax4me

2trax4me
  • 9 posts

BS. research notes for upgrades. I have played daily and still way behind, are we all supposed to be traders.... who has time for that 13 year olds?