Photo

Roleplay: Survivor Bio's (show Your Survivors) Mk. 2

RP Eat this TF2 Paint Pro Roleplay Lore Fan-Fiction

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Since the Spring Cleaning update fixed a lot of vests and armors, i've finally been able to put together my squad of survivors in their clothes.

You can mashup some pretty cool stuff by applying multiple types of gear and pasting them around in Paint.NET

Meet my group of Survivors:

Survivors.png

From L to R (1st Row): 42nd Infantry Division: Sergeant First Class "Jay" Walker, Corporal Walker, Private "TJ" Jackson, Private "Lex" Vanderbilt. U.C.P.D. Officer "Sam" Miller.

From L to R (2nd Row): Mark Sullivan, William "Doc" Huygens, Shawn "Preppie" Campbell, April Vanderbilt, Johnny "The Flash" Travis.

Bio's:

Jerome "Jay" Walker

Spoiler

Marcus Walker

Spoiler

Theodore "TJ" Jackson

Spoiler

Alex "Lex" Vanderbilt

Spoiler

Samantha "Sam" Miller

Spoiler

Mark Sullivan

Spoiler

William "Doc" Huygens

Spoiler

Shawn "Preppie" Campbell

Spoiler

[More coming soon :D]

Aubrey Dickson Retired

Aubrey Dickson Retired
  • 716 posts

If only I had a imagination

this is very good don`t see why someone already down voted it

+1

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

If only I had a imagination

this is very good don`t see why someone already down voted it

+1

Thanks, i figured that posting my Survivor bio's would be a lot simpler then writing an entire fanfic about it, maybe i'll add stuff as days pass. Still need to write up 2 bios, but right now doing missions for the new items.

TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun
  • 966 posts

you're a man after my own heart, except the strategy game i play currently is XCOM 2. i have some DZ survivors named after my soldiers in XCOM, with their bios modified slightly to fit into the lore, though for the most part it's just replacing the word "war" and "invasion" with "outbreak" or "apocalypse", "aliens" and "ADVENT" with "zombies" or "HERC" and "XCOM" with "us"

there's a chinese criminal that lost his empire to the outbreak, a woman that worked in a history museum and frequently played a geisha in reenactments, a bookkeeper whose shop was burned down by HERC etc

sadly, i dont spend money on the game, so they all have their default class outfits

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

You play XCOM 2? My condolences towards Peter Osei and Ana Ramirez, may their noobish tutorial movements be a lesson towards future staff.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RP, Eat this TF2, Paint Pro, Roleplay, Lore, Fan-Fiction