Photo

Super Alliance War

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

super-alliance-war.jpg

Alliance War Round beginning 22-23rd of May 2016 will be a Super Alliance War. 

Instead of the usual 10 players getting prizes, this round the Top 20 Alliance Members will receive a cut of an increased prize pool. First, second and third placed Alliances will have prizes distributed to their top twenty players. Fight hard!

Sir Raidalot

Sir Raidalot
  • 5 posts

I don't get it.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

I don't get it.

Not much to get. Normal war rounds, only the top 10 players get a reward for winning. This round 20 players will get the reward.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,679 posts

I had hoped this game would have moved in a different direction to all this. But each to their own. 

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts
I notice "round" isn't plural when referring to this week's. Why is this a one time thing? Are you testing out something or is this just something fun to reward the players?

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Why is this a one time thing? Are you testing out something or is this just something fun to reward the players?

A bit of a mix of both. Checking to see how it works out and figured it'd be good to reward some more players for their efforts.

ryanclark1

ryanclark1
  • 3 posts

sounds fun :) i like it.

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 68 posts

If you want to "spread the wealth" and give other players a chance to get a taste of the fuel rewards, wouldn't it be better to reward the top 10 alliances? Perhaps the top 3 in each of them?

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 178 posts

so 250 fuel each for top 20 for 1st alli?

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

so 250 fuel each for top 20 for 1st alli?

Nope, 500 as per usual. We're doubling the prize pool.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 208 posts

This doesn't matter or apply to many people.... only awards go to top 3 alliances who PvP all day.... and then instead of top 10 people in each of the 3 alliances, it is now top 20 in top 3 alliances.... Wow big difference?

Can you guys make a PvE alliance competition? Like who can farm the most materials or something and get fuel for it? instead of just the token things. I find direct PvP conflict to be annoying. And equipping a white book basically makes me feel like more than 50% of what an alliance does is gone. Kinda what I'm asking for or suggesting is that Alliances lean more towards PvE or like well, a group of people fighting against zombies, not other people, and working to survive together by having lots of supplies. 

Baselab

Baselab
  • 11 posts

This doesn't matter or apply to many people.... only awards go to top 3 alliances who PvP all day.... and then instead of top 10 people in each of the 3 alliances, it is now top 20 in top 3 alliances.... Wow big difference?

Can you guys make a PvE alliance competition? Like who can farm the most materials or something and get fuel for it? instead of just the token things. I find direct PvP conflict to be annoying. And equipping a white book basically makes me feel like more than 50% of what an alliance does is gone. Kinda what I'm asking for or suggesting is that Alliances lean more towards PvE or like well, a group of people fighting against zombies, not other people, and working to survive together by having lots of supplies. 

Totally agree. +1 for you

harley2

harley2
  • 4 posts

ty con :) so fun playing this game but why rop 3 alliance only you must make it top 10 alliace with 20 top members con :/

Edited by harley2, 23 May 2016 - 04:05 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

You realise that 1 out of the last 12 updates we've done have been related to raiding? This is a very small trial run, it is a very short amount of work (about a day) to make this happen. 

What you're discussing is something that would take months to develop. If you're not into raiding, that's cool, maybe don't take part in this. There's no need to be snarky.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

ty con :) so fun playing this game but why rop 3 alliance only you must make it top 10 alliace with 20 top members con :/

Because we don't believe in participation medals. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,134 posts

POPULAR

People have been saying Con should increase the rewards for awhile.

This is basically Con saying

"Prove it"

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

Nice ... :)

Can we get a fuel sale please - this round might become expensive.

maka_the_rov

maka_the_rov
  • 2 posts

lol i miss read it i thought the top 20 alliance,this will be a chaos since you made a nice event con tnx.

con can you make a event in future,pvp, which each player leaders can party and fight the other team, like 5 vs 5 :)

Dragonair999

Dragonair999
  • 1 posts

Are the individual fuel rewards doubled as well? By that I mean the war reward boxes for getting 100, 325, and 675 points.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

Nice ... :)

Can we get a fuel sale please - this round might become expensive.

Meh.. not again please... Im sick of your tries to buy the war.. We do war here every round because we love raiding and alliancewars while you not seem to follow any goal for months at all and then just buy tons of fuel and burn all in 1 week with way lower efficiency than anyone around you. A week befor you push you give free flags to enemies to keep your flagpts low for attackers in the upcomming round. What should that all proof?
That 60k round I gave con $$$ and burned around 25k fuel for 10k pts. ofc it was fun but it wasnt 200x times more fun than any other round where i payed nothing.
Most of my wars in the past 2 years i just spent a few bucks per months, maybe 10-15 not more.. and it worked fine. I dont think there are many who won as many alliance wars as i did in the time i was playing and Im probably holding the current warpointrecord of 9945pts. so Im not up to go for the "noob with fuel title" now. At this point if wars were about skill, i would keep fighting but if its just a match about who can buy more fuelpackages and prems and throw around with them in their alliances, then I doubt strongly that its worth to pay so much for just 1 unpleasant week out of many other good ones. :)

Edited by Wurstl, 30 May 2016 - 04:18 AM.