Photo

Super Alliance War

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 261 posts

Yeah i have to agree with wurstl as well, in the beginning of the war (talking way back here within the first 10 rounds) under 5 people or so really bought fuel just to speed up, from what i could remember, and that number has grown alot, even in my last days within L1N it was getting more strict to have all 10 home and speed up, it shouldn't cost the player money to actually get the reward, the reward is very measly compared to what some people spend to place top 10.

ChrisHitchens

ChrisHitchens
  • 89 posts

I like the idea of widening the pricepool a lot, as for the reasons why go look at:

http://forum.conarti...-10-fuel-prize/

Only one little piece of critique as for the timing of the test. Doing it during the round when a lot of people take a break from raiding to find items will skew the results quite a bit :P

Well done though Con, the change itself is 100% positive.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,177 posts

I'm not convinced it's going to have a huge impact on raiding

Sure more people are going to be rewarded (in theory), but the same alliances that typically win wars will win this round.   Might see a a marginal increase in points, but only if the top 3 alliances have significantly more than 10 active raiders.  A lot of raiding alliances have PvE players who are there to help/complete alliance tasks.

Edit to add:  If the same alliances win as normal it might paradoxically cause slightly less raiding.   Less pressure to stay in the top 10 of the winning alliances = more relaxed pace.  Just have to see.

---

Question....

If an PvE player finishes in the top 20 due to defensive points, do they get a reward?

Edited by Zingman, 23 May 2016 - 11:06 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

Are the individual fuel rewards doubled as well? By that I mean the war reward boxes for getting 100, 325, and 675 points.

Nope, individual rewards are the same.

Arthurus Rex

Arthurus Rex
  • 5 posts

Because we don't believe in participation medals. 

But you can still believe in the reward.

Hi, I apologize for my bad english, I hope google translation have not too distorted my thoughts.

A reward of 500 Fuels for the top 20 members of the 3 best alliances is a good reward.

But to be one of the alliances in the top 10 or 20 he invested a lot of time for each in this (great) game. The alliances of the 4th to 10th position certainly also have members who use a lot the shop. (Some May-have sold their parents and children for Some fuels.. to be a badass deadzoner ! But that's not the point).

A small reward for these alliances of 4 to 10 of 200 fuels for the 4th to 40 fuels for the 10th alliance, as a small token reward, would not be that bad ? Just to say "thank you" for the time you invest in our game !

You will reach more targets (customers?) by showing a long list of rewards placed next to your "Great Alliance War" banner (nice one). And as you originally planned, you keep the "real reward" for the 3 alliances on the podium. (With an insane reward for the 1rst 1rst member of the alliance ? To let others dream as I did maybe now as thinking that leave a response on a forum
can have an impact).

Thank you for your attention.

ironmaidenxp

ironmaidenxp
  • 105 posts

this is my point of view. does not have much to do with this topic, but is about wars.
the big problem of this game are that is too much time consuming, what i mean, to put the thing in simple way,  if i do two raids, that is like 8-14 min in both raids. is not that much time, but now you need wait until your survivors return to not leave your compound empty, then 15 minutes of play become in 2 hours and when your survivors come back you wants raid again and 2 hours become in 4 hours and so on, and you end up playing all day which is not compatible with work or real life. the other thing is when you attack an empty compound, is very boring, i want raid and the compound is empty :(. is like i will play against someone but he is not there. very disapointing.
i want back to wars but I think I'll end up playing all day and that is something i dont want.

btw. i not use speed up return.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

But you can still believe in the reward.

Hi, I apologize for my bad english, I hope google translation have not too distorted my thoughts.

A reward of 500 Fuels for the top 20 members of the 3 best alliances is a good reward.

But to be one of the alliances in the top 10 or 20 he invested a lot of time for each in this (great) game. The alliances of the 4th to 10th position certainly also have members who use a lot the shop. (Some May-have sold their parents and children for Some fuels.. to be a badass deadzoner ! But that's not the point).

A small reward for these alliances of 4 to 10 of 200 fuels for the 4th to 40 fuels for the 10th alliance, as a small token reward, would not be that bad ? Just to say "thank you" for the time you invest in our game !

You will reach more targets (customers?) by showing a long list of rewards placed next to your "Great Alliance War" banner (nice one). And as you originally planned, you keep the "real reward" for the 3 alliances on the podium. (With an insane reward for the 1rst 1rst member of the alliance ? To let others dream as I did maybe now as thinking that leave a response on a forum
can have an impact).

Thank you for your attention.

That is why we have Individual Rewards.

Arthurus Rex

Arthurus Rex
  • 5 posts

That is why we have Individual Rewards.

Yes, individual awards but only for the first 3 alliances. And those who have managed to be 4th or 5th to 10th, which still requires effort and time invested in the game will have nothing. But I see that the decision is made and will not change, this will not prevent me to observe the results of the events
Thank you for answering.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 743 posts

Yes, individual awards but only for the first 3 alliances. And those who have managed to be 4th or 5th to 10th, which still requires effort and time invested in the game will have nothing. But I see that the decision is made and will not change, this will not prevent me to observe the results of the events
Thank you for answering.

Individual raid rewards are the war boxes dude, that you get for scoring 100-650 points.

Edited by Maruse, 24 May 2016 - 06:04 AM.

Arthurus Rex

Arthurus Rex
  • 5 posts

Individual raid rewards are the war boxes dude, that you get for scoring 100-650 points.

what ?

i think i missed that, i will read one more time i think i really need to improve my english.

Sorry for the waste of time.

Edited by Arthurus Rex, 24 May 2016 - 06:24 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

what ?

i think i missed that, i will read one more time i think i really need to improve my english.

Sorry for the waste of time.

You can read all about it here: http://forum.conarti...al-war-rewards/

JCBecks

JCBecks
  • 271 posts

Exciting stuff. This war looks TOTALLY different than the standard rounds...

1. S0N

2. D$B

3. FxU

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

1. S0N

2. D$B

3. FxU

I'm not sure why everyone thinks we're trying to diversify the winners of the Alliance Wars with this event... think about it, it doesn't encourage that in any way. 

Fok

Fok
  • 49 posts

All the raiding system needs more changes (as trade, but thats another story)., for being more fun , competitive and interesting. Only the same aliances are in the top and almost only the same guys raiding u all the time (at least when u are 55 lvl). But is nice change for those top 3 aliances i guess..

Edited by Fok, 24 May 2016 - 05:26 PM.

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 69 posts

P2W

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

1. S0N

2. D$B

3. FxU

I don't see it. Those 3 are my favourite alliances whose members I like to bully considering I'm not in an alliance.

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

1. S0N

2. D$B

3. FxU

I don't see it. Those 3 are my favourite alliances whose members I like to bully considering I'm not in an alliance.

EDIT: Whenever they go offline or don't have protection..

Sev

Sev
  • 551 posts

Question....

If an PvE player finishes in the top 20 due to defensive points, do they get a reward?

Yes.  War points are war points as far as the rewards go. We only store them separately so that we can display them as stats.  (As a side note -  I have a plan to make it so that people could show off their stats in chat when they are looking to get recruited, etc.)

Also, thanks for bringing this up - I think some people forget that they can contribute to alliances without PVP.

mico

mico
  • 34 posts

I believe that the thing most important for us is to have some workikg servers, every day the lag stopped me playng

Fok

Fok
  • 49 posts

I believe that the thing most important for us is to have some workikg servers, every day the lag stopped me playng

just happened to me. the screen froze after lag, while the time was still counting. realy annoying when u try to play the island..

Edited by Fok, 29 May 2016 - 02:33 PM.