Photo

Super Alliance War

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Fok

Fok
  • 49 posts

I believe that the thing most important for us is to have some workikg servers, every day the lag stopped me playng

just happened to me. the screen froze after lag, while the time was still counting. realy annoying when u try to play the island..

Edited by Fok, 29 May 2016 - 02:33 PM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 204 posts

CON?

I got a request................

Make exactly this current round to a SuperWar Round.. pleeeeeaaaaaaseeee ^^

L1N is back !!! just for this and they are challenging us after wintersleep and it looks as if they planned it for a long time or just dreamed it for a long time who knows. But they burn and we burn and all just burn.... They had a good start but we are keeping up and will take the lead a little later at a strategical good point and then send them back to sleep. (thats the plan at least) But I expect them not to give up too soon and so it will be a lot of work to do on both alliances this round.

It might be one of those epic wars we will tell our grandchildren at a campfire in many many years.....

All members, l1n or s0n could need a little motivationboost right now!!

please make an epic war even more epic :)

that last original first superwar was a nice and well appreciated gift for us, but didnt motivate anyone to do more, it was a breakround for one topalli.

but #118 is very special :)

Edited by Wurstl, 21 June 2016 - 02:57 AM.

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 185 posts

Just gonna guess both sides going to burn loads of fuel to win the war.

Loads I mean thousands per person.

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 69 posts
Its always about who can burn the most

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 217 posts

Its always about who can burn the most

alliance who got members with most time/fuel wins the war. not exactly news...

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 69 posts

alliance who got members with most time/fuel wins the war. not exactly news...

Agreed

ChrisHitchens

ChrisHitchens
  • 89 posts

What happened with this?

I was very much hoping for an extension of the fuel prizes.

The situation as it stands for us right now is that people are thinking of creating another alliance just to be able to have all our friends raid as much as they want.

Right now we are at a spot where people decide to flag up during rounds to let newer raiders get access to the prize pool or share in other ways (buying keys to people deserving of something for their effort etc.)

The big problem with that test run you did is that you put it on the week where most people don't raid in the first place, even as such I saw it inspiring more participation on the wars than usual.

Please do consider revisiting this one, or even better make it a permanent extension, so we can stop holding back.

Edit: I can't see myself inviting new raiders knowing they will get nothing out of it.

Edited by ChrisHitchens, 29 September 2016 - 12:48 PM.

billgfjhghghghgh

billgfjhghghghgh
  • 148 posts

^ agree

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 72 posts

Late to this party but it's still the eternal question here: how do we make war better?  Players have discussed everything from banning WF to increasing rewards dramatically.  So, far, nothing has changed.  There are one, two or three top alliances at any time.  Some ride off into the sunset and are replaced while some hang in and win whenever they want (Go SP!).  But it would still be great if there could be even six alliances fighting it out with twenty raiders in each alliance. 

And no, I don't have any fresh ideas either.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,168 posts

People have been saying Con should increase the rewards for awhile.

This is basically Con saying

"Prove it"

Given that it wasn't made permanent like the shorter one-week rounds, I'd hazard to guess that it was a failure in it's objective (to significantly increase raiding)

In other words, the playerbase didn't "prove it", if anything they likely proved the opposite was true.