Photo

Dmu In Exchange For Fuel

F.U.E.L DMU

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

AddexDee

AddexDee
  • 1 posts

Hello, I was thinking about getting the DMU a few times, but I was held back due to the fact that i left this game multiple times for a long time and didn't want to buy something which I wouldn't use that often, I thought to myself that Conartist could make a weaker version of the DMU for fuel, or just make the DMU for fuel, I know this game is free and the developers need money for keeping on developing the game, but I think that a weaker version of the DMU would be a nice touch for the players that don't like spending money on games.

(By 'weaker version' I mean something that halfs the time taken to come back, or something along those lines, also the fuel DMU could be a replacement for the return book, but I haven't thought much about this yet).

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

with logistical saving fuel, a player can buy anything fuel costing in this game.

way too easy.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Also it's the Idea's forum for Warfare Online, so wrong forum lol.

Con

Con
  • 4,276 posts

Moved to Dead Zone forums. 

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

How many times has DMU for fuel been suggested now? 30+ times? 60+ maybe?

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

(By 'weaker version' I mean something that halfs the time taken to come back, or something along those lines, also the fuel DMU could be a replacement for the return book, but I haven't thought much about this yet).

A "Weaker" version already exists. It is the "Union City Shortcuts" book that is buyable for fuel that reduces return times by half.

Read all about it http://tlaststand.wi..._City_Shortcuts

If people actually played the game before posting ideas, we wouldn't see things like this come up over and over again.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Saw that title didnĀ“t even need to do anything else, -1.

*Adds +1 DMU for fuel into the 1 milion times asked list*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: F.U.E.L, DMU