Photo

Out Of Town = Out Of Target

raiding suggestions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

Here's an another incredibly simple suggestion.

I think that a compound that has no survivors in it will not appear the Raid Target list (On the alliance war) or will not appear on the compound list. Sure it's still possible to be raided but has a lower chance and takes a raider rooting for deep vengeance to be attacked. 

The compound will still appear on the lists as long as there's a survivor (even only 1)

Because it's kinda getting unfair since there's no one to defend or fight back from the raiders.

I know that White Flag will be useless and DMU will decrease its worth, but I just can't stop feeling the unbalance. It gets even more unfun if a Trasher gets to do the raiding. 

Remember: Realistic does not mean Fun and Fair

Edited by Unknown3032, 25 May 2016 - 02:10 PM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 812 posts

No..just no.

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

No..just no.

Why dude? Just tell me

Maruse

Maruse
  • 812 posts

Why dude? Just tell me

If you can't stand being raided use a white flag end of story.

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 282 posts

the game is designed to have strategy including having defenders home, just because you can't do it doesn't mean it should be made easier for you

Trent_RPD

Trent_RPD
  • 133 posts

This is a good idea guys! don't you see?? that's what i do all the time, when i leave my home to do some real life stuff, my home dissapears so thieves can't rob me!...

No, it's a bad idea, easily exploitable, And make things like WF book useless and the DMU a bad thing to have. Remember a good idea in your mind doesn't mean it's not an actual dumn idea irl.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raiding, suggestions