Npc Traders

trading npc

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

Here's an another simple idea:

How about an NPC trader that occasionally shows up to your compound? (I know Ivan exists, but he's only more on tasks instead of an actual trading mechanic)

They're trading basic things such as weapons or gears (Only Common - Elite), medical items, resources, active gears, and components. And the things they want depend on the quality or quantity of the things they're selling, like a trader is selling Quality Slicing Fire Axe for 2 superior weapons. Trading with them will cost small amounts of fuel and they will not be able to trade special things like Unis, Rares, Research notes, Clothing, Effect Books, and Schematics, since they'll ruin the Player-to-Player trading completely... (Seriously, I'm not THAT stupid you guys...)

The traders will only show up if there are survivors in the compound, and remember that they'll show up "occasionally", meaning not always.

So... Should this be implemented? I'm just looking for opinions and maybe con will like this. 

(Just popped out of my mind though)

If this shouldn't be added, just tell me why.

Edited by Unknown3032, 26 May 2016 - 04:59 AM.

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

Boy... I just realized that I post ideas every day...

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

POPULAR

Boy... I just realized that I post ideas every day...

Yes and they all suck.

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

Yes and they all suck.

Welp, they're just suggestions. 90% are in the ideas page

Edited by Unknown3032, 26 May 2016 - 05:57 AM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Sounds like Con's original intent for the store...

Our original plan (really really early on) was to have an old deuce and a half truck with a flat bed turn up any time you opened the "store". It would drive up and you could trade stuff with them. 

Then we came to our senses and realised we just needed to make an interface for it instead :P

Trent_RPD

Trent_RPD
  • 133 posts

Unnecessary, also this is just a confirmation that you don't post any ideas, you only post about stuff that is already in-game, but that you want it twisted around for no reason whatsoever, suggesting easily exploitable things all the time, instead of anything that would spark a new feature from the devs, your posts are just a waste of time that makes me want some more of those grenade launcher posts from that other guy.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

Unnecessary, also this is just a confirmation that you don't post any ideas, you only post about stuff that is already in-game, but that you want it twisted around for no reason whatsoever, suggesting easily exploitable things all the time, instead of anything that would spark a new feature from the devs, your posts are just a waste of time that makes me want some more of those grenade launcher posts from that other guy.

Come to think of it what ever happen to warbrand, did he get banned? Anyone knows the answer to this?

Maruse

Maruse
  • 816 posts

Yeh one day he went on a particularly abusive rant and got (war)banned(2).

90yJIyl.jpg

Oh man anyone got any pictures of this? I really wanna see it.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 715 posts

this sounds interesting tbh

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,647 posts

Yeh one day he went on a particularly abusive rant and got (war)banned(2).

90yJIyl.jpg

Wait how did you get this information?! That looks like something only a forum admin should see!

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 607 posts

Wait how did you get this information?! That looks like something only a forum admin should see!

I found the information in the ignoring section

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

I found the information in the ignoring section

Correct, you put someone's name in your ignore list and will list them as "Member" or in a couple of cases as "Banned"

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

Where did you read the abusive rant? I kinda wanna see it

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,180 posts

Where did you read the abusive rant? I kinda wanna see it

If it was abusive enough to get him banned, then it was probably deleted.

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

If it was abusive enough to get him banned, then it was probably deleted.

Oh yeah... Sorry for forgetting to use my common sense...

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

I don't have a screenshot (which means it didn't "officially" happen :P), but I remember warbrand was going on and on about reskinning shotguns as grenade launchers.

And one day he got online and said he was forum banned.

Edited by MW3ProPiper, 27 May 2016 - 07:34 PM.

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

I don't have a screenshot (which means it didn't "officially" happen :P), but I remember warbrand was going on and on about reskinning shotguns as grenade launchers.

And one day he got online and said he was forum banned.

yes. I was there to witness his kidness rage. (no offense)

he raged because us bunch of logical people destroyed his claim and trolled him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trading, npc