Photo

Max Level On Buildings

level buildings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

little_ravie

little_ravie
  • 2 posts

Can each building have the max level added to the summary, similar to how gear has "Can be upgraded to level XX"?

This way, you have an idea how far you have to go to max. I would like to max out storage containers and barriers and such and this would show if it can only to to level 4 or level 10 so I know how much work I will have to put in.

I know the info is in the wiki, but it is time consuming to go through all of that, and then if you forget, you have to go through it all again.

PeterTehDumb

PeterTehDumb
  • 1,634 posts

Can each building have the max level added to the summary, similar to how gear has "Can be upgraded to level XX"?

This way, you have an idea how far you have to go to max. I would like to max out storage containers and barriers and such and this would show if it can only to to level 4 or level 10 so I know how much work I will have to put in.

I know the info is in the wiki, but it is time consuming to go through all of that, and then if you forget, you have to go through it all again.

Quick and simple reply,

There is a max level for everything. K I'm out.

One Cat Of A Kind

One Cat Of A Kind
  • 51 posts

Max for barricades is 5, max for the barbed wire and spikes is 6. I don't support this idea, seems like something that the coders shouldn't use their time on coding.

Sandro_Jern

Sandro_Jern
  • 778 posts

Sorry dude, but this is useless...You said yourself that all this stuff is available on wiki. T

he devs have more important stuff to worry about than adding info to the game that you can just look up on wiki or ask in chat, even though it does take a whole 2 minutes of your time.

Edited by Sandro_Jern, 31 May 2013 - 01:53 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: level, buildings