Raiding The Island With Common Weapons

Weapons Island Island Raid Items Challenge

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts
https://m.youtube.co...InoBn0CqLrHDGjW

4 part island raid with common weps. It's in four parts because of disconnect issues and unregistered bandicam limiting me to 10 minute videos.

I completed the island, looting all containers, completing all objectives with nothing but COMMON weapons! This was my first (and so far only) attempt with this loadout.

Post below or on the videos with suggestions for future loadouts, and I'll attempt the island with them.

treemaster

treemaster
  • 121 posts

https://m.youtube.co...InoBn0CqLrHDGjW

4 part island raid with common weps. It's in four parts because of disconnect issues and unregistered bandicam limiting me to 10 minute videos.

I completed the island, looting all containers, completing all objectives with nothing but COMMON weapons! This was my first (and so far only) attempt with this loadout.

Post below or on the videos with suggestions for future loadouts, and I'll attempt the island with them.

Purple armors ! I would get 4 of the one around lv 35 and one around lv 40 , and if you are feeling up for it make it so you only carft each once no matter how bad they are.

Also take off all the special clothing. That would make your setup combined cost at around 200 fuel which can be obtained at lv 50 in a week tops.

Edited by treemaster, 27 May 2016 - 07:08 PM.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

Purple armors ! I would get 4 of the one around lv 35 and one around lv 40 , and if you are feeling up for it make it so you only carft each once no matter how bad they are.

Also take off all the special clothing. That would make your setup combined cost at around 200 fuel which can be obtained at lv 50 in a week tops.

Will do, purple armors and no clothing. With common weps? we'll see how that plays out :V

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 178 posts

you know island is too easy

when you memorize all trap and HERC locations

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

This isn't that hard considering you have all uni armors, and level 51+ weapons

treemaster

treemaster
  • 121 posts

you know island is too easy

when you memorize all trap and HERC locations

Yup for sure and it is the glitches that burn up most of the time.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

This isn't that hard considering you have all uni armors, and level 51+ weapons

It doesn't take much to get a set of unique armors for the island. you can snag a 70/70 for 1 or 2 keys nowadays. And no, not all of my armors were even 70/70.

scrambler_fan

scrambler_fan
  • 9 posts

It doesn't take much to get a set of unique armors for the island. you can snag a 70/70 for 1 or 2 keys nowadays. And no, not all of my armors were even 70/70.

You have to get keys first.  I think I've only ever gotten 1 prem key and that was 6 months ago.  I've maybe gotten 2 level 3 keys and the last one was over 3 months ago.  They drop very rarely for me in bounty boxes.  I'll keep slogging through and maybe I'll get lucky one of these months.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

You have to get keys first.  I think I've only ever gotten 1 prem key and that was 6 months ago.  I've maybe gotten 2 level 3 keys and the last one was over 3 months ago.  They drop very rarely for me in bounty boxes.  I'll keep slogging through and maybe I'll get lucky one of these months.

A level 3 key costs 120 fuel. You can easily earn 30 fuel a day through normal missions, more with fuel books. Potential fuel from the generator (up to 45) every two days, potential from bounty boxes (not all that rare), normal bounties, normal raids, war rewards, island hauls, monthly rewards, survivor requests, etc.
If you do all of these and actually save up fuel (no trading, or minimal trading, no speeding missions etc.), you can easily amass enough fuel to buy the 600 fuel pack of lvl 3 keys in under a week. Call it a week. That's 5 keys a week. Say a 70/70 will run you 2 key. That's only 2 weeks of saving fuel to buy a full set of armor. Also, that neglects the possibility of getting valuable uniques from missions/the island which you can easily sell for multiple keys or armors. Also, you can get keys (rarely, but you still can) through all of the different boxes I mentioned (hauls, war rewards, monthly rewards, bounty boxes). You can also get stuff worth many keys.
The amount of free stuff you get is pretty large. If you're having trouble getting keys, you are playing the game inefficiently. Stop complaining.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

Someone asked for an LR only raid (sorry tree, I'll get to your request next :V)

Here it is:

https://www.youtube....GQIF7c35Zftjzsh

yes i know my LRs are OP.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

Also, that smoke i threw in the third map is a really quick and easy way to avoid dealing with zombies that spawn behind those last doors. Helpful if your survivors are ill-equipped or injured.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

https://www.youtube....rAMH9beKn63j-Wn

As requested by treemaster, white weps, purple armors. Enjoy!

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 486 posts

https://www.youtube....rAMH9beKn63j-Wn

As requested by treemaster, white weps, purple armors. Enjoy!

Noch you cheating hobag you left their clothing on - Rasputins and Standards are not that accessible for most players ;)

edit: I presume your armors have scouter kits?

Edited by OrangeDuck, 04 June 2016 - 07:42 AM.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

Noch you cheating hobag you left their clothing on - Rasputins and Standards are not that accessible for most players ;)

edit: I presume your armors have scouter kits?

oh shet i always forget to change clothing X_X

and ya but scouter kits arent that much added cost. also i had 1 transporter kit, and an aggressor.

none of those are worth squat

Edited by FLoor, 04 June 2016 - 05:41 PM.

A Real Renegade

A Real Renegade
  • 486 posts

oh shet i always forget to change clothing X_X

and ya but scouter kits arent that much added cost. also i had 1 transporter kit, and an aggressor.

none of those are worth squat

Yeh was more wondering how white weapons were getting such decent range. :)

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

Yeh was more wondering how white weapons were getting such decent range. :)

its only 5% more range :V

I dont have the fuel to make a set of new ones, so im just using the ones i have. i used the other two purple armors with no scouter kits :P theyre the only non scouter purple armors i got lol

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

https://www.youtube....xawTadIbgPXkROq

Once more unto the breach, dear friends.

None of those nasty horrible cheating clothes this time.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

https://www.youtube....YIQ3H0PO5OMseWp

Did it again, but this time with melee only!

Luckily only 1 herc map. Used up a lot of smoke grenades on it.

Zombie maps were pretty simple.

hankjwimbleton58

hankjwimbleton58
  • 31 posts
How about....

Everything Gray?

I'd love to see that happen, all gear and weapons of gray (poor) quality :D

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

How about....

Everything Gray?

I'd love to see that happen, all gear and weapons of gray (poor) quality :D

gray clothes too lmao

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Weapons, Island, Island Raid, Items, Challenge