Photo

Pve Clothing / Accessories

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Troublemaker

Troublemaker
  • 133 posts

Because of elite zeds, we surely need something with increased melee resistance and, may be, increasing of dodge/evade chance.

May be some "exo-skeleton" (*) based on motorcyclist's "turtle shell", which will increase APS for melee/blunt weapons.

And it is very strange that military helmets have no "anti-melee" stats. IRL it is almost impossible to penetrate or deform steel helmet with blade or even most mauls.

Anything made of steel must add melee resistance with penalty on move speed. (who wore the military helmet, "a hard hat", knew that it makes a neck very tired after a time).

(*) this thing can be crafted using some hard vest as a base, adding some electronic, small motors, batteries and steel rods or haswers.

Stats: adds to APS and melee resistance.

To keep balance, it must be reloaded with new AA batteries after every usage. Also it must lower the ranged combat stats.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Because of elite zeds, we surely need something with increased melee resistance and, may be, increasing of dodge/evade chance.

May be some "exo-skeleton" (*) based on motorcyclist's "turtle shell", which will increase APS for melee/blunt weapons.

And it is very strange that military helmets have no "anti-melee" stats. IRL it is almost impossible to penetrate or deform steel helmet with blade or even most mauls.

Anything made of steel must add melee resistance with penalty on move speed. (who wore the military helmet, "a hard hat", knew that it makes a neck very tired after a time).

(*) this thing can be crafted using some hard vest as a base, adding some electronic, small motors, batteries and steel rods or haswers.

Stats: adds to APS and melee resistance.

To keep balance, it must be reloaded with new AA batteries after every usage. Also it must lower the ranged combat stats.

Con has recently added the infamous "Defiler" vest which he made as a response to this thread.

Along with the Reaper mask, they make a pretty good defense against melee resistance.

If you want more resistance you can Always get a 70% melee combat armor, they have the reduced ranged combat stat, but you don't have to put AA batteries in them.

ToneZ

ToneZ
  • 44 posts

I'm looking at making a set of accessories (masks, helmets etc) that are specifically designed for PVE.

What stats would you guys want to see on them?

Please give us Defensive/Offensive clothing/accessories just like you do with weapons/armor! Keep up the great work.

Aether

Aether
  • 122 posts

night vision googles that give the same bonus as the nighthunting book (but smaller of corse)

google that give increased sight range.

maybe some hunting themed caps that give bonus to bows

survivor_i

survivor_i
  • 26 posts

hi guys i dont know if im in the right topic. my idea is:

- firefighter set of clothes shirt+pants

- firefighter helm : add health and melee resistance like helms with suppression (5%)

- firefighter mask : add health and melee damage (5%)

- firefighter axe: damage, knockback,aps and move speed

nothing too complicated a upgraded normal one with the exeption of move speed bonus

survivor_i

survivor_i
  • 26 posts

another tipe of weapon good for pve for low/middle lv would be a RIOT SHIELD + BATON.

Stat similar at the prem item "crushifix & protector". My idea is a craftable version with base lv 15 and add 5 lv for ech quality schem with a max of lv 30 for the elite one. with this method every player could craft the best for its necessity. for player over 40 u could add a prem version and a mkII for lv 45 or 50.

clambam

clambam
  • 14 posts

xray specs - which highlight all lootable items within a cetain range of the wearer, no matter how many times I have played these maps I still sometimes cannot find all the lootable items no matter how much I hover with my mouse

LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos
  • 7 posts

I think the obvious riot police helmet would be nice, the one with the clear plastic in the front. 

Stats would be added hit chance, melee combat resistance, and reduced injury chance.

Another would be a helmet strapped with torch/flashlight, maybe as a craftable improvised accessory?

Stats would be added scavenge speed, melee combat resistance, and reduced injury chance.

A unique equipment idea  would be a thinking cap, a play on the phrase.

Stats would be improved chance of finding quality items, or just improved chance of finding items/amount of resources/food&water.

Another accessory idea would be a librarian glasses.

Stats would be improve chance of scavenging books, and the usual hit chance and range improvements.

Maybe add a running track outfit?

Stats would be faster melee attack/improved health(for the torso part), faster move speed(for the pants), the headband would have increased hit chance(the reason is because it stops sweat from going into the eyes).

Or add a firefighter outfit.

Stats would be added health and melee resistance for helmet, upper body clothing, and the pants, but just health for the mask.

and make it so that the bonus is better when wearing a full set. Maybe add damage bonus when equipped with fireaxe just for fun?

There are still a lot of things I'd like to suggest but I think this is long enough already. I hope this reached you guys and it helps.

Edited by LosPollosHermanos, 17 September 2016 - 02:21 PM.

TheCyborg1337

TheCyborg1337
  • 14 posts

An Extra-Extra Slot Accessory with hmmm, necklaces, rings, or jewerly with some luck like1-3% of Lucky Stat

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 155 posts

Got one for Terror Dome,also some kind of a skirt and different variants of WINGS!

I'll post it later,SPOILER:most of the wings have PvP purposes only(suppression resistance)

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 28 October 2016 - 02:11 AM.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 155 posts

okay here it goes:
                      "Hi, my name is Alexandra the statmaker(not in-game name,my profile name is my in-game name) and I present to you my suggestions complete with stats,but first we'll go to clothings for they are statless and easy to implement/make"
    here are the Clothings: 
          1.trench coat and pants(comes with 4 colors:red,yellow,green and black)
          2.ghillie suits(comes with 5 colors/designs:green camo,black,arctic/white,urban and grey)
          3.tight skirts(somebody already requested for this);comes with 2 colors:black and dark grey

Accesories(wings and description included):
          let's go first for the recent update(TD):I present to you The "Police";it is a combination of accessories that can be only acquired through Terror Dome  gold boxes.It's composed of a UCPD Hat,a Shooting Vest(but black),a Black Holster(police variant) and a pair of sunglasses(you can still wear a mask on while wearing these) it provides +10% Damage,+10% Range Combat,+20% Reload (too high?)

Second,Wings(there are total of 6 variants with different values on stats) and let's start on the weakest first
              A.Light Wings(+10% Move Speed,-5% Suppression Resistance)
               Description:
                          Wings that could make you significantly lighter

B.Fighter Wings(+5% Move Speed,+10% Suppression Resistance)
               Description:
                          Made for Fighter Jets and for those people who believe that they can fly

C.Blade Wings(+15% Melee Combat,+15% Melee Resistance)
               Description:
                          Wings made of Sharp Blades,be careful not to cut yourself while wearing these

D.Blood-Stained Wings(+5% Move Speed,+15% Suppression Resistance)
               Description:
                          It's bloodstained by the blood of those killed by the one wearing them

E.Blood Wings(+17.5% Suppression Resistance,-10% Injury Chance)
               Description:
                          It's not made of blood,it's just coated with it

F.Steel Wings(+25% Suppression Resistance,-7.5% Move Speed)
               Description:
                         Heavy-Duty Wings made from one of the finest Steels in the deadzone

if you have more suggestions,let me know  :)

The reasons why I make these kind of post is that I want to leave something behind when I quit someday(seeding everything back to all of you deadzoners for making me happy and enjoy this game),I'm not gonna expect that Con will take my suggestions seriously anyway(I made this for fun)

I'm also gonna expect for haters to say that these wings are "Game Breaking",now here's a thing:I already balanced them at best before I post them so stop complaining(also it's not that OP for the standard of others anyway,in fact,they said that it's overly balanced) oh and one more thing:LEAVE ME ALONE...

Announcement:I'll make more weird suggestions next time I get online(I'll keep this one updated)

I have a question:how do you make those colored words(gonna use it for weapon suggestions next time)?

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 28 October 2016 - 03:56 AM.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 155 posts

also an accessory that reduces aim time for any weapon available,kind of like a quickscoper
very useful on MSRs and bows(melees are not affected by this)

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 28 October 2016 - 06:54 AM.

HERC Command

HERC Command
  • 31 posts

I'm thinking forearm and shin guards, with small boosts to melee resistance and health, possibly also to melee combat.

BVJS

BVJS
  • 1 posts

- Special Forces Uniforms (Unique Items) Examples, GSG 9, SAS, Spetsnaz etc

- United Nations Uniforms + Helmet.

- Ability to craft numerous improvised masks.

- Ability to use lootable clothing to craft improvised clothing, like half and half masks or hoodies etc

- BTP Uniform.

- 3rd Accessory slot?

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 138 posts

I might be a little off topic here, but could there be some glow in the dark, neon like clothing? These would offer small boosts to night vision (not even sure what that does, but it seems appropriate for these items) along with a couple of other small boosts. They could even leave some light trail... Now if I were to buy some PvE clothing, I'd get something like that for sure.