Photo

Get Rid Of Manual Reloading And People Exploiting It Please

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

grievance

grievance
  • 14 posts

again you cant just change the damage while reloading..these abusers only need two guns to mow you down..I cant explain it for you do to rules but you are missing the point on the damage only fix.. This is what they want  another way to keep abusing it. Claim this as a fix and hope CON buys it,then all things stay the same until enough people figure out how they manipulated it once again. They already have the way ,that's why they want this way.

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 217 posts

again you cant just change the damage while reloading..these abusers only need two guns to mow you down..I cant explain it for you do to rules but you are missing the point on the damage only fix.. This is what they want  another way to keep abusing it. Claim this as a fix and hope CON buys it,then all things stay the same until enough people figure out how they manipulated it once again. They already have the way ,that's why they want this way.

can you please PM me about this ingame?

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

What's the latest on this?  Any chance this exploit will be plugged come Monday?

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 44 posts

Let's hope so. :)

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Did it happen by purpose or accident?

Manual reload totally unabled in Firefox now but still possible when using Chrome.

Thats weird ...

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 204 posts

true! it is delayed now by 2 sec or so..... will be fun to give those ppl now exactly the same raidlogs as b4 :P

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

Manual reloading on raids still works for me in Firefox.  With a short delay.

Maybe it'll be fixed after tomorrow?

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

Still there. 

Does that mean this is one of those CAG-approved exploits, like the melee exploit?  Lanceyy, did you hear back via email?

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 217 posts

didnt hear back. but if the delay is supposed to be the fix it wont work