Photo

Two Inconveniences That Could Be Fixed

raid inventory gear weapons compound view attack button

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Nonszalancki the Hippie

Nonszalancki the Hippie
  • 13 posts

This may come in a next update, but anyway...

So when you look for a raid target in the compound list by compound viewing thing and you find your best fit, I think there should be an ATTACK NOW button (while looking at his compound), to save you time. Now if you want to raid someone from the list or neighbourhood you need to search for a player, then view his base and if you find something interesting, you gotta go back to the map again, or map then list, and search for the guy again. I also usually forget the names, so its kinda annoying :) Also a major issue here (for me at least) is that changing from map to compound too much tends to crash my flash … I'm thinking  something like this :

comp_by_nonszalanckihippie-da4z4n8.jpg

Second thing. Switching weapons between raids and missions is also “a matter of time”. Not only that – I sometimes find myself equipping wrong weapons for the task or forget to change them at all. Thing is – most of the times you use different ones (like picture below I was using only low ammo guns for missions to donate my alliance with ammo little faster). We have the attack/defense option, so why don't do it for raids also. You can do scrollable list or use one new icon like below. -thou I myself can't figure out what icons may suit :) Just an example:

weaps_by_nonszalanckihippie-da4z25e.jpg

**To forum users

First of all – if somebody already posted about this, then ignore it. I don't wanna be an enemy to this community but I think that the amount of posts on a single thing also matters (in a way).

Also I play this game for some time but I'm obviously new to this forum, so I don't yet know everything about how it works. I used SEARCH button and skimmed through some pages and didn't found anything about what I wanned to say, so here I post again. Btw. I don't wanna thrash this thing, so somebody can delete or block this thread if you guys don't like it THAT much. I'm friendly - so could you**

Edited by Nonszalancki the Hippie, 03 June 2016 - 11:02 PM.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

So basicly it´s adding a look for a random target button like in clash of clans we don´t need to spend hours looking for a target?

Nonszalancki the Hippie

Nonszalancki the Hippie
  • 13 posts

So basicly it´s adding a look for a random target button like in clash of clans we don´t need to spend hours looking for a target?

No, sorry. I didn't make it clear enough. Im not good at explaining things I guess :)

I was talking - When you just viewing someons compound, there should be an option to attack him at the moment without the need to closing compound wiev, search for the same target again, and all that just to find that attack button, which should be there (in the camp view)  already to save you time.

You know what I mean now ? 

Edited by Nonszalancki the Hippie, 03 June 2016 - 11:07 PM.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 143 posts

First thing makes sense to me, just more convenient means of attacking people. I don't really think it's a big issue though.

Second thing, I'm pretty sure we've all been waiting for raid/mission loadouts to be separated for years. Would be really nice to see that added.

+1

Nonszalancki the Hippie

Nonszalancki the Hippie
  • 13 posts

Thanks for the feedback. First thing is really not a big deal to me, but as you said, it would just by convenient. Why go around and search again when you can go straight to business, right ? (for me at least, that pre-raiding phase is kind of frustrating at times)

About the second one, (even thou I didn't find anything by searching the forum) it was pretty obvious for me that somebody had to post on this in the past, but since I was talking about that "attack" button I thought that It wouldn't hurt anybody if I mention this matter again and share my view on the thing. Because really... swithing that loudout back and forth can be frustrating as hell ! lol

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

No, sorry. I didn't make it clear enough. Im not good at explaining things I guess :)

I was talking - When you just viewing someons compound, there should be an option to attack him at the moment without the need to closing compound wiev, search for the same target again, and all that just to find that attack button, which should be there (in the camp view)  already to save you time.

You know what I mean now ? 

Ah yeah now I understand, so wen we are viewing the compond we could instantly atack instead of looking for the target in the war tab or in the compound list

Nonszalancki the Hippie

Nonszalancki the Hippie
  • 13 posts

Ah yeah now I understand, so wen we are viewing the compond we could instantly atack instead of looking for the target in the war tab or in the compound list

Yup ! Exactly.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

First thing makes sense to me, just more convenient means of attacking people. I don't really think it's a big issue though.

Second thing, I'm pretty sure we've all been waiting for raid/mission loadouts to be separated for years. Would be really nice to see that added.

+1

I never ever raid, got a white book. I'd just like another load out for going to the island raid map vs going out to normal zombie scavenging maps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raid, inventory, gear, weapons, compound view, attack button