Photo

Guns

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Deering

Deering
  • 2 posts

I have a problem with my arms, where I can not use the weapons because it tells me that requires level 20, which I have characters between 20 and 25 and brackets (as amended) do not understand that concerns and that I can not use them and I want it fixed

tengo un problema con mis armas, en donde no puedo utilizar el armamento debido a que me dice que requiere nivel 20, lo cual yo tengo personajes entre el 20 y el 25 y entre parentesis (modificado) no entiendo a que se refiere y por que no puedo utilizarlas y quisiera que me lo arreglen

User Deering

ID user fb: 1003741019706574

From already thank you very much

Desde ya muchas gracias

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 369 posts

Could you provide a screenshot of your weapon and the survivor you intend to use with? That way it will be easier to know wwhat's going on.

¿Podrías colocar una captura de pantalla del arma y el sobreviviente que la va a llevar? De esa forma sería más sencillo saber cuál es el problema

Deering

Deering
  • 2 posts

http://fotos.subefot...ceaa324ba2o.png

esa es la foto y del problema que me sucede todas esas armas que se ven de fondo en rojo están dentro del nivel que tiene mi personaje principal y aun asi no puedo ponérselas y antes si podía, de un momento a otro dejo de permitirme usarlas. 

that is the photo and the problem happens to me all those weapons that look red background are within the level that is my main character and still can not wear them before if he could, from time to time I stop letting me use.

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Are you using any books that influence the maximum equipment level of an item? If so, unequip these.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

It says modified so you probably have the underequiped book equiped, if so take it off or you can´t equip those items.