Photo

My Island Team And Gear

island gear

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 342 posts

I want to help those who might have problems with the island, so I have copied my build and I post it here.

I use fighter, medic, engineer recon and scavenger. I did not post those clothes which don't give any stats.

Alliance boosts: 0.

Box boosts used:0

Grenades used: 0 (I could never learn how to use them.)

Books: anatomy 30% perm

Fighter:

dapeeFX.png

Medic:

WjpUWao.png

Engineer:

2UtIXP0.png

Recon:

OUHnazM.png

Scavenger:

slzkq7F.png

Edited by zsoleszdc, 05 June 2016 - 12:10 PM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

I always thought armor over glasses but that 42 range might seriously be worth it.

Have yet to find a uni m60 so i can't do this loadout, also this won't exactly help anyone because the people who are having problems are poor and have worse gear, sadly

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

Leader: max range skilled M107, 70/70/20 scavenger armor, gas mask.

Engineer: long saw (seriously), 70 melee resist motorcycle jacket.

Fighter: golden M60 with APS and range, 70/70 full body armor, blue mask.

Medic: mediocre PDW-R, medic vest.

Scavenger: infamous sword (seriously again), 65/20/70 scavenger armor, UCPD hat.

(was way too lazy to post the images)

EDIT: used AC30 perm. only smoke grenades. no alliance boosts.

EDIT 2: I posted it as a reference and to prove that 2 melees can get a uni haul.

Edited by passing player, 05 June 2016 - 10:23 PM.

treemaster

treemaster
  • 121 posts

I would recommend long saws over any sword. Eventhough you will have 'less' dps on the saw, this number does take into account you have over double the range ( you hit all the zombies in range in one swing) and it has damage bonuses on all things you have to break. 

I would also recommend wearing rasptuins instead of all the other random clothing. All the stats on it are very useful .

Lastly I would like to say wearing those glasses is dumb. There are probably only a few situations you will ever run in that you will need more then 30 range. In those situations you can always manually select targets, the dps drop on lmgs are small unless you are shooting across the map.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

want to see my loadout?

https://www.youtube....xawTadIbgPXkROq

Leader: Common Golden RPK-12 (no stat boosts), Purple lvl 39 armor with a scouter kit

Fighter: Common Golden RPK-12 (no stat boosts), Purple lvl 39 armor with a scouter kit

Recon: Common Golden RPK-12 (no stat boosts), Purple lvl 39 armor with a scouter kit

Engineer: Common Golden M107 CQ (no stat boosts), Purple lvl 39 armor with a scouter kit

Scavenger: Common Golden RPK-12 (no stat boosts), Purple Military armor with a shielder kit (60% PR, 45% ER)

Books: Ooooh Shiny! 4% perm, AC50% Perm (but not necessary, the weps dont use that much ammunition anyway) and Survivor Psychology 49% Perm.

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

zsoleszdc, where'd u get that melee vest? I used to own it :)

glad to see it's still in use somewhere :D

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 342 posts

zsoleszdc, where'd u get that melee vest? I used to own it :)

glad to see it's still in use somewhere :D

I traded for my melee vests long time ago, I use those with my crafted blue swords to automate 2-manned missions, and on the island

It is a bit strange that you use 4% shiny (strange in the positive meaning, not in the negative) as it greatly reduces survivor vision range.

I have thought to buff the morale of my survivors with a Psycology book, but I can do the island without it.

Thank you for those who showed the team and gear setup or gave advices.  Never forget that if it looks stupid, but it works, it is NOT stupid.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: island, gear