Photo

Elite Infected Update

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,168 posts

The normal battleaxe isn't improvised either, so i don't see why this one should.

If anything i'd like to see the Improvised perk on the Hellslinger, that thing obviously is dreamt up by some mad engineer.

This.

Just because something is crafted, doesn't mean it's "improvised".

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 185 posts

Experiencing quite some amount of game freezes since this update. Usually happens during raids when sudden pressure is applied on CPU.

Game freezes for quote some time, ranging between 1.5 min to 5 min. Once the game runs again, due to the game utilizing the actual time for timing rather than the frames, the match ends in loss as your survs are not in exit zone when timer runs out.

Troublemaker

Troublemaker
  • 147 posts

I think I have suggestion: the teaming.

Many RTS have such feature: several units of same or different kinds may be joined into squad - all squad members will execute the same command.

How it is related to EZs update? Very simple.

For example, I can make three teams: 2x2 firearms and 1 melee. Then I can quickly move 2 gunners at once, instead of clicking 1..5 to commend them individually.

It may give the player some advantages fighting EZs.

Also, I think that high knockback firearms may help to hold the EZ relatively still while melee "processing" him.

Ashe_Black

Ashe_Black
  • 17 posts

At the moment the spawn limit seems to be 3 per day. Will this increase when the other variations are added.  Loving the update  :)

Veldar66

Veldar66
  • 8 posts

I'm level 55, so I can only find the Elite in Green Plains and Waterside, since they only spawn 5 levels from my leader's level.

How about allowing level 50 buildings in Uptown level 47 be available for 55ers?

versus666

versus666
  • 68 posts

Yeah, this is something I'm looking at. It might even need to be longer - but I want to balance the Time to Kill on the high end Uniques first.

Hi Con ! I just had the same issue, 30 seconds before the end a bullet resistant unique elite with a mace or something like that spawned with the last wave (unidentified building, lv54), barely scratched it before the timer ran out. Had lot of freezes but I'm pretty sure it was explosive immune too because it wasn't knocked down when a grenade exploded at its feet.

I know it's hard to tune, keep the good work !

[EDIT] And another, at the end of a rush @18 seconds from the end.

Edited by versus666, 24 June 2016 - 04:22 PM.

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 23 posts

Elites still spawning too close to the end of a mission ... yesterday and today they spawned about 30 seconds before mission end.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

I'm level 55, so I can only find the Elite in Green Plains and Waterside, since they only spawn 5 levels from my leader's level.

How about allowing level 50 buildings in Uptown level 47 be available for 55ers?

They already are ._.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,168 posts

Just had an unique elite spawn on the level 52 Small Street -- with 2 seconds left.

Troublemaker

Troublemaker
  • 147 posts

Met one at Uptown's large park (lv50)

Capn Clucks McBucks

Capn Clucks McBucks
  • 20 posts

Still having elites spawn near mission end. Just had one spawn at Uptown military base with 1 second left. 

Kalamazoo

Kalamazoo
  • 13 posts

Had one spawn with 10 seconds left in Waterside Security, so, that one didn't get killed. Oh well.

hankjwimbleton58

hankjwimbleton58
  • 31 posts
Thanks for the hard work you devs put in all these updates.

I reminisced about them berserkers XD

I love these little demons. They're soooo satisfying to kill, and it changes up the game!

I've had to try a few different strategies to kill them, and I love it! (Not the same old zombies anymore X3)