Elite Infected Update

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

Sgt_Den

Sgt_Den
  • 14 posts

They don't scare the Sarge.

BY THE WAY>>>WHEN?

Edited by Sgt_Den, 07 June 2016 - 04:21 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

a few questions

1.The new Infamous stuff seems interesting but i want to know stats for at least the Warbringer since how i plan on replacing all my current melee weapons with blue swords

2. You say the the unique elite infected are deadly but is that for all levels?, like if i sent some level 50+ plus guys with high melee resist armors and uni weapons to Union Bridge would they get owned if i`m not paying attention?

3. Will these be apart of bounties? (speaking of which will the improved bounty rewards be apart of this update?)

4. Will all of the items in the elite boxes be decent?( ie no frigging kits)

5. And of course when will this update take place?

1. You'll see the stats later. 

2. We're balancing them to be deadly at all levels. There are different ones for each level range.

3. No, they won't be part of bounties at the moment.

4. The rewards are small amounts of fuel and Infamous Trophies for the moment.

5. When it's done.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Will there be some sort of alert for when a rare/unique infected spawns so we can prepare? I mean, if they're deadly to the point where even the devs have trouble with missions, then we kinda need a heads-up for when they appear, like for rushes. I get they have weapons obviously, but it would be hard to distinguish the tough dangerous Elites in a group of runners or normal infected.

Off to the side, the lag and lag spikes have been increasing for the past few days, with today especially.

Yeah, you'll get an audio cue that one has spawned. The also display health bars and an icon depending on them being Rare or Unique. 

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Can you get a elite and a zed rush at the same time?

Yeah, it's possible. 

Ronan

Ronan
  • 210 posts

Will the rare and unique infected spawn rates be affected by the Martial Law book?

harley2nd

harley2nd
  • 2 posts

hey con does the ELITE BOXES you got from infected needs a keycard? :) :) :)

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Will the rare and unique infected spawn rates be affected by the Martial Law book?

Nope.

hey con does the ELITE BOXES you got from infected needs a keycard? :) :) :)

Nope.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 86 posts

Is there going to be a chance of just 1 or more per day?

Dovewings

Dovewings
  • 5 posts

Zingman, on 06 Jun 2016 - 22:02, said:snapback.png

Wait...

So killing an elite infected will cause a item drop?  Am I reading that right?

Yeah, they're kind of mean, so we figured we would want to reward you just for killing them. I've had to leave a few missions early due to Unique Elites, they're pretty rough.

Any chance we could see the loadout you used so we have an idea how much we are going to have to upgrade?  More concerned with armor because I've not found that many good unique items.

beege22

beege22
  • 26 posts

If you kill a rare or elite infected do you then have to manually scavenge the drop?  It sounds like it gets deposited in your account automatically, but it's not entirely clear.

Very cool update.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

If you kill a rare or elite infected do you then have to manually scavenge the drop?  It sounds like it gets deposited in your account automatically, but it's not entirely clear.

Very cool update.

It goes straight into your inventory. 

Unknown3032

Unknown3032
  • 30 posts

Others: "I can't wait for this to come!"

Me: "... So THAT'S what's the loading screen looks like!"

Ashe_Black

Ashe_Black
  • 17 posts

Awesome stuff.

Q: Will there be a limit to how many spawn per day ?

Max1144

Max1144
  • 416 posts

Well if this isn't zombie bosses, then I don't know what is :P

Yeah, you'll get an audio cue that one has spawned. The also display health bars and an icon depending on them being Rare or Unique. 

Please consider adding some sort of visual notification too. Some players (me) play without sound and it would be nice to know if something worth hunting spawned across the map.

For example we could change the color of the " infected horde lvl xx" to grey or yellow, depending on the enemy type.

Strider

Strider
  • 208 posts

Think I just got war flashbacks to the berserkers of Halloween 2015 that could 2-3 hit any of your survivors in armor. 

Agent47

Agent47
  • 1 posts

Con by any chance can you make some guns and bonuses for us lower lvls from 15 to 30 because we are missing all the fun out there.

Ashe_Black

Ashe_Black
  • 17 posts

So plan of action:

Get lots of trophies.

Pray I have enough notes.

Find good books for crafting bonus and Cheaper crafts

Buy a mountain of fuel in July 4th sale inc cheap book.

Await war boost with craft bonus. and cheap.

Open boxes and hope for more craft bonus and cheap stoof.

Get red stuff 

:)

Edited by Ashe_Black, 07 June 2016 - 10:36 AM.

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,623 posts

Will these be similar to the "Bezerkers" from one of the Halloween events in terms of damage? That is about the only similar thing I can think of concept wise of armed infected.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,693 posts

This looks most cool :)

Nonszalancki the Hippie

Nonszalancki the Hippie
  • 13 posts

I think that it sounds way cooler than we first thought ! I hope that those elite infected will be damn challenging and make that sound to them frighten you like the sound of ding-dong while raiding or infected rush in UC. :)

Edited by Nonszalancki the Hippie, 07 June 2016 - 11:42 AM.