Tikundale

Tikundale
  • 3 posts

anyone do this ??? like me :)

R30A1a.png

CJ_Mulcahy

CJ_Mulcahy
  • 8 posts

Don't know what the point of this is, cant even get the elite box.

treemaster

treemaster
  • 121 posts

anyone do this ??? like me :)

R30A1a.png

Yeah some some did before though it was before con added the second set of maps .

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,151 posts

It's not that hard, and it's completely pointless.

All you need to do is take a good longrifle, and run to the exit zone on zed maps and snipe any HERC in your way on the HERC maps.  Possibly use a grenade/charge on any doors you encounter that you need to break to speed things up, bu t you could do it without those as well.

If you manged to complete all the side objectives while only taking one man, then it'd be slightly more impressive, but even then it's mostly pointless.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 365 posts

A little off-topic, but if I understand it correctly, you have to send a full 5-survivor team to be able to gain the 300 points, right? So if I send 4, 3, etc I will never win the uni haul, even if they all make it to the end?

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,151 posts

A little off-topic, but if I understand it correctly, you have to send a full 5-survivor team to be able to gain the 300 points, right? So if I send 4, 3, etc I will never win the uni haul, even if they all make it to the end?

Correct.   Which is why it's so pointless.

It's basically bragging about punching yourself in the face.

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

I have never done the island with just one survivor Tikundale.  Good on ya!

As for the rest of you guys, what's with the hate?  Of course its pointless.  So is collecting all the purples, or running the island with gray weapons, or paying enough in speedups to get 10k war points.  But people like coming up with 'challenges' for themselves.  If you want to engage in the challenge, go for it.  If not, don't.

Like most of the other challenges folks set for themselves in this game, this one doesn't interest me.  But it also doesn't mess with my enjoying the game.  So if this guy digs it, good for him.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ONE MAN, challenge, UNION ISLAND