This thread is purely for discussing the balance of specific Elites damage, health and resistances. There are 21 individual Elite enemies in the game.
1. Level number you saw them at.
2. What the Elite looked like.
3. What weapon they had.
4. What was out of balance in your opinion? Damage? Health?
Please stick to the above and avoid telling long stories, makes it way easier for us if we don't have to read through tales of woe.
1) lvl 51, railway bridge area - first union island map
2) UNIQUE - normal HERC soldier - non RIOT
3) sort of mixture of DriveHammer and Saw-ax - 4 range
4) out of balance???? perhaps damage dealt against my engineer was out of proportion, considering a 70% melee resistance and -45% injury chance should very well contain damage a lot better than an unarmored target would
* what's with black armors that they let a lot more melee damage than the expected slip through their plates?
* add a -6% injury chance, +20% melee resistance and +22.5% melee combat deathshead mask to the combo and my engineer gets total -51% injury chance ...
still, this HERC unique I found had somewhat like 10k health???
took me 2 minutes to kill from bare start of map - tons of knockback shots to slow it down first, then centering it inside the railway near the double doors ...
IMO, I'm sensing some inspiration on SPARTACUS and ancient Rome's Gladiator classes - correct me If I'm wrong ... but you must have watched the entire Spartacus series before making this update, right? lol - fine taste there, Con!
making a mixture of HERC and Hoplomachus infected with ranged melee attacks is kinda sick!!!! I applaud it ... just, NO RETIARIUS, plz!!! lol