• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 108 posts

1. Level 54

2. Riot uni

3. Warhammer

4. Proj. resist and melee resist. All shots from guns did 1 damage, bow did 3 and melee did 2-4.

Do I have to throw nades on missions now?

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 34 posts

1. Level 54

2. Riot uni

3. Warhammer

4. Proj. resist and melee resist. All shots from guns did 1 damage, bow did 3 and melee did 2-4.

Do I have to throw nades on missions now?

The M26 grenade only cast 6-10 damage to the elite. I have tried it on a rare military elite(lvl. 53) before... :(

I can bet other grenade also won't cast high damage to the elites...Although I doubt does Con really adjust the resistances of the elite on the regular area.....Because the elite still have 99%Resistance to the projectiles and the melee weapon..

Edited by Hakusai, 24 September 2016 - 02:16 PM.

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

Con i am going to give precise, well formed, and the great feed back that you should expect from EVERY forum member. In this post i will tell you with great punctuality, what you need to nerf and my views and opinions on the different aspects of elites from a experienced player that has played this game since it first came out. You know what that is con? 

NERF THEM, NERF THEM I ALLLLLL

I SAW THIS MILITARY GUY AND LVL50 militaRy sfuFF CON He DESTROYED ME 

PLS SEND HELP 

NERF EM

PUT THE NERF HAMMER 

THERE SHOULD BE CRAFTIBLE UNIS

TERROR DOME FUEL FEE SHOULD BE LOWERED 

MaKe THE DEADZONE GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls buy this hacking product 

NERF NERF NERF, BUFF BUFF BUFF 

CON IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD WITH HIS NEFARIOUS PLANS 

P.S just posted this for fun 

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 108 posts

Level 54

HERC

Saw-Ax thingy with insane hit speed

^Read above - INSANE hit speed

I had 2x RPK, 1 with 900 dps using ammo mod and other with 600 dps. 2x TMP both with 1300 DPS and melee. I brought it down to like 20% HP and a rush came. 0% chance of killing it the Saw-Ax is too OP

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

been a bit since i've given my feedback overall.

I didn't really notice much of a difference from the terror dome, the rewards are still terrible and not worth it, and overall i still have the same mindset against them.

make the rewards match my level (55) and they're fine

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 495 posts

-Unique elite infected are still overpowered still taking 1 damage from the front and hitting them from the back takes 2 damage per hit this is a problem for  big maps you scavenge because it takes the entire mission to kill that Unique elite infected. The only unique elite infected to take more damage from survivors are from Terror Dome hunters. The resistances are still not reduced yet and lets hope that these elite infected resistances are reduced by the time this  Halloween event update arrives in October.

-Rare Elite infected are better when killed with melee weapons but still resistant to bullets you are some what doing a good job on rare elite infected. but there are less of a problem to deal with.

-Elite infected reward boxes could use a better reward for the effort we kill.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

Just an update on this, they'll be changed with the Terror Dome update which is coming soon. 

No complains Con ... even uni elite no challenge anymore now.

Bring em back to Island :)

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 34 posts

Nice change. At least we don't need to worrying about our squad will be ripped by a single uni elite. Although I think it is not a challenge...Nightmare is more suitable for describing the uni elite before the update :)

P.S. Since the stats of elite have been balanced..Seem the elites should be back to island. :P

Edited by Hakusai, 24 October 2016 - 01:13 PM.

BillyBoy

BillyBoy
  • 4 posts

Uni elite too easy to kill now, make it harder again please - really no challenge, sad nerf!

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

Uni elite too easy to kill now, make it harder again please - really no challenge, sad nerf!

at least they somewhat match the 5 fuel and two useless ears they give as a 'reward'

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 34 posts

Dude...It just a single infected..I don't think they should deserve for that high resistance and health. The original resistance of the uni elite is quite too high for other players.. If you think it is not challenging enough,just lowering your squads' DPS,reducing the number of survivors your sent or equip the challenge Book,like the Hardcore,They live again,Danger Time. I think these alternative way would make your daily gameplay become more challenging and you won't complain they are too easy then :)

Edited by Hakusai, 26 October 2016 - 08:56 AM.

Jeremiah

Jeremiah
  • 9 posts

Uni elites went from up to 3 minutes to kill at level 54 down to less than 20 seconds.  Was that intentional?

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,677 posts

I believe that the elite infected should return to union island  because there fairly balanced for my survivors and no longer take the entire mission to kill. So please bring them back to union island. :)

Careful what you wish for. Melee armour generally doesn't come with explosive resistance, and you also need at least three guys with ranged guns to do the island. This might not have been such an issue if Con fixed the bit where you get hit by a HERC mine and your guys start rushing around all over the place, completely out of your control, but even if that is fixed you'll loose fighters to slug it out with elites, not leave that to your medic, recon or scavenger, who will get battered.

I seem to recall a few years ago an event with some pretty lethal (if they caught you off guard) fast zeds. This is all any of this has needed. They took you out for being clumsy, or unfortunate. We never needed zeds that can survive the onslaught of a BLU-82 Daisy Cutter yet take damage from a someone hitting it over the head with a hammer. It's simply stupid. I like the idea of something to fear, but not in the fashion they have been implemented. Seriously the guns we have at level 55 should tear apart anything. That's what we pay for. Fast, deadly zeds catching us unawares would be fair enough, and they seemed to keep me on my on toes that event. If they weren't enough, throw more of them at us without the elite boxes. They seem a bit pointless to be honest. 

PainisHardcore

PainisHardcore
  • 4 posts

This thread is purely for discussing the balance of specific Elites damage, health and resistances. There are 21 individual Elite enemies in the game. 

1. Level number you saw them at. 

2. What the Elite looked like.

3. What weapon they had. 

4. What was out of balance in your opinion? Damage? Health?

Please stick to the above and avoid telling long stories, makes it way easier for us if we don't have to read through tales of woe. 

lvl 18 warehouse 

a scientist, green bar health elite

no weapons 

The thing out of balance was the elite's hit chance, my fighter with a melee kept on dodgin the elite's attacks. Is this normal or am I really lucky?

RickN

RickN
  • 65 posts

Not having to much trouble with the elites now but the rest of the infected bounties are boring me to tears. The level 54 still hands me my butt at times but he is beatable. Got him 3 times in 2 days running missions in Green Plains the other day which surprised me.

Mad Martin

Mad Martin
  • 7 posts

When Con make updates and new things someone remember there that in the game exist Player that don't have the DMU?Today my complete teams was killed 3 times (always 5 man teams with best UNI weapons for there level)from this Elite Zombies that comes with a rush and kill all in lesser then 30 seconds.I can Fight normal Zombies or Elite but not both at the same time as this Elite Zombies must be parents of Rambo or Bruce Lee take near no Damage but hit like Superman.For a DMU user as im on my Main is not a Problem but for non DMU user its become impossible to play the game with this super Zombies.I have to Wait 5-7 h for the return of my Surv so come home many times with empty hands its not real nice much more if some nice guy Ride your comp and have Fun to destroy all.And your only hope to repair all was that Mission.So maybe make an option for players ingame if they want a normal mode with normal Zombies or an Hardcore Mode with Elite if they want a better challenge.At this rate my Alt will go back to sleep until i see that something change make no sense for me to waste my Time for nothing every Day

Edited by Mad Martin, 12 December 2016 - 07:23 PM.

Alexey_McGarrett

Alexey_McGarrett
  • 7 posts

They have too much life.

Alexey_McGarrett

Alexey_McGarrett
  • 7 posts

This thread is purely for discussing the balance of specific Elites damage, health and resistances. There are 21 individual Elite enemies in the game. 

1. Level number you saw them at. 

2. What the Elite looked like.

3. What weapon they had. 

4. What was out of balance in your opinion? Damage? Health?

Please stick to the above and avoid telling long stories, makes it way easier for us if we don't have to read through tales of woe. 

They have too much life. It is impossible to kill them mostly with low level weapons compared to the level of the map, and unless you have few survivors deployed on the map is impossible to evade, especially with more zombies chasing you and throwing grenades is impossible because they are very fast.

FeedTheZombies

FeedTheZombies
  • 54 posts

Level : 21

Green Fat zombie

2x4 with a nail on the end

Easy, i only brought 2 survivors (a level 23 leader with a DRS 12, and a lvl 20 fighter with elite crowbar, it went down in about 90 seconds flat, around 50-70 damage per hit with both the shotgun and crowbar)

would have went down much faster if i had more survivors

http://i.imgur.com/WtoJrex.jpg

Edited by FeedTheZombies, 05 February 2017 - 05:30 AM.