Photo

Legendary Uniques

items uniques

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

Are you tired of looting the same weapons and gear again and again?

Now here are the new generation of uniques: Legendary Uniques. They are similar to ordinary uniques, only they have more stats, mainly to help combating the new Elite infected. Their drop rate is low, to maintain their value, but looting them on manual missions is a bit easier than looting them on automated missions.

2c9HJhr.png

Cheers, Zsolti

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Great idea +1.

The background of the guns could also be changed to a red and orange shaped colour so we can distinguish from the normal ones and the legendary ones easier.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 714 posts

I thought up something like this in the chat the other day. Pretty much exactly what you have here, a unique having extra 'unique' stats on it

Vahx

Vahx
  • 195 posts

I'd rather see a decent crafting system come in place that allows us to craft great gear instead of another system where we have to randomly get lucky.

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

But these will be "legen... wait for it....

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts
... Durian.

Oops, autocorrect.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,763 posts

I'd rather see a decent crafting system come in place that allows us to craft great gear instead of another system where we have to randomly get lucky.

So much this^ it would put new life into 'Quality Crafts"

Legendary uniques are basically skilled uniques with a nice one. But I like some of your legendary bonus ideas. Had never thought of a dodge chance as a viable bonus. So a +1 from me :)

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

"You know that tier of weapons with crazy ridiculous OP stats which everyone overprices on in the trade chats? Yes? now lets put a Tier above it!"

To me this seems like a way to avoid having to hoard tokens / open premium boxes / use books to get global stat and morale boosts, so i'm going to have to say no to this one.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

I like the (Leader only) Bonuses. Since the leader doesn't really have any weapon specialization bonus and their stats when split up make them super super medicore or only strong in 1 are and then practically useless for the other things, making them only a fighter with no health bonus like a normal fighter. Or a medic, or recon (but can't detect Herc mines), or a scavenger. But all without the weapon specialization bonuses =/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: items, uniques