Supply Drop In The Dead Zone

PvE Possible PvP Possible Update possible update pvp pve possible pvp

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Glock59

Glock59
  • 80 posts

i think the game could add supply drops missions

supply drops missions are missions where you could collect large amount of resources from the supply crate, but to collect them you must fight both zombies and a group of enemies like bandits (lower lvl), raiders (medium lvl) and HERCs (highest lvl), if possible other players which occupied the enemies role. After defeat them you can collect the crates, however it will took longer time than the average scavenging time. After that run to exit to save the loot

In short: it's a mission where you fight enemies, collect the resources from the crate, and exit

Edited by Glock59, 13 August 2016 - 01:21 AM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 715 posts

i think the game could add supply drops missions

supply drops missions are mission where you could collect large amount of resources from the supply crate, but to collect them you must fight both zombies and a group of enemies like bandits (lower lvl), raiders (medium lvl) and HERCs (highest lvl), if possible other players which occupied the enemies role. After defeat them you can collect the crates, however it will took longer time than the average scavenging time. After that ran to exit to save the loot

In short: it's a mission where you fight enemies, collect the resources from the crate, and exit

Sounds interesting. Perhaps the first half of it could be like a normal mission, then you enter a building and there you fight the human enemies. Sadly, fighting players won't happen in this game.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

Reminds me of Dying light where you have to go run to the airplane drop crates and there are Rias' thugs hanging around the crate looting it and you could kill them to get the crate all for yourself, and there's a time limit to getting it, because if you are late they could take everything and leave.

Sounds like a good idea, idk how they would implement that in this game, but I know I would really enjoy it. The idea of a split map of zombies and enemy human AI would be fun. Maybe the infected would also attack the enemy AI humans and be like a distraction? Would make the manual aiming book nice so you don't accidentally shoot the zombies distracting the enemy humans.

Crate could also be a more or less guaranteed uni or rare random gear or weapon, for those not lvl 50 yet to do island raids. Or also help lvl 50+ players find end game gear faster before the next lvl cap raise or map expansion.

Edited by longorjames, 26 June 2016 - 09:37 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PvE, Possible PvP, Possible Update, possible update, pvp, pve, possible pvp