Photo

Infected Bounty Abandon Change

infected bounty

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

I see daily quests similar to this, instead of the abandon of the whole 3 infected bounties, why not just select the one you don't want? 

Also can the devs fix it for the lvl 55 players so that I don't have to run the bounties in maps that are 10 lvls bellow my lvl? I am sad when I have to run manual missions and there are no elite infected to kill and the normal zombies are dropping like flies...

Or maybe change it so that the elite infected spawn down where ever the infected bounties are allowed.

Currently lvl 55 and running infected bounties in the West Bricks lvl 42-45 zone...

Edited by longorjames, 26 June 2016 - 09:41 PM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,762 posts

+1 to the being level 55 and having a bounty zone in West Bricks, they are simply tedious and pointless; and that pointless really is pointless, you aren't being forced to run missions where a goo armour or lucky ammo vest or belt might turn up, you are as deep as you get into anything is basically useless any more. So perhaps tighten up the level range for bounties so they encompass levels where you would earn XP at least?

But thanks for Con and crew for moving us forward with bounties, i'm sure we can get there :)

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 602 posts

For level 55 players  West Bricks and The Bricks should be out of our level range it very pointless to do these areas because  it should be out infected bounty  level range.

+1 

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 185 posts

as lvl 46 with lvl 32 survs, I find it difficult to do lvl 46 area for bounty :(

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 602 posts

lvl 55 infected bounty areas should be Green planes , Waterside, Uptown , Newtown East  and Alton.

Infected bounty area range 5 areas of your leader level.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 712 posts

lvl 55 infected bounty areas should be Green planes , Waterside, Uptown , Newtown East  and Alton.

Infected bounty area range 5 areas of your leader level.

Agreed.

Being able to abandon only one bounty would be great, especially if this didn't happen.

Wouldn't mind seeing weapons in bounties become useful, tired of getting purple lvl 45 swords

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

as lvl 46 with lvl 32 survs, I find it difficult to do lvl 46 area for bounty :(

I think they should make it so that the bounties revolve around the Average lvl of all your survivors, since the leader gets exp for missions he/she doesn't even go on.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,179 posts

I'd rather Con just do away with bounties in areas greater than ten levels below us period, rather than engineer something for us to self police it.

Fix the problem, don't treat the symptoms.

HerreraV

HerreraV
  • 27 posts

Yeah I understand we are in the same situation 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: infected bounty