Photo

Freedom Week

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

omar_abdallah_1

omar_abdallah_1
  • 121 posts

tbh this is my best event :D i unlocked alot of the old bos to get these stuff :D

i can't wait :D

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 98 posts

Looking forward to the historical clothes :)

Con

Con
  • 4,111 posts

Looking forward to the historical clothes :)

They are pretty sweet. The Browncoat Jacket is pretty much my favourite bit of clothing we've added to the game.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts
I hope there are pants to go with the Revolutionary War uniforms, I don't see breeches in the preview :P

GoldenApple_NB

GoldenApple_NB
  • 185 posts

POPULAR

674.gif

Accurate

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 89 posts

Not long now... Can't wait to get crafting Con . GM to ya!

omar_abdallah_1

omar_abdallah_1
  • 121 posts

is there another package or only one?

and pls con only 9d , make it 14d atleast it a short time really

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 806 posts

I'll hopefully climb out of my inactivity and hop on it (really excited about the infamous minigun, although I am a bit late on that one).

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

Little upset that Yankee Doodle Dandy can't be equipped by Engineers :( And it would have been Improvised, too! Dang!

Other than that, looks cool :) Nice job.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

Little upset that Yankee Doodle Dandy can't be equipped by Engineers :( And it would have been Improvised, too! Dang!

Other than that, looks cool :) Nice job.

yeah, we really need more high level weapons for our engineers 

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 518 posts

the problem with the crafting is the lvl 50 version needing an extra 150 more Gratuitous Gold to craft

Martinichaos

Martinichaos
  • 49 posts

Really sad that the awesome looking brown coat is only avaliable in the packages and premium boxes. I really wanted to make my leader look like an old west sheriff. But the new craftables are really cool. Nice job Con!

Edited by Martinichaos, 01 July 2016 - 11:34 PM.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 518 posts

we need the time extended on the crafting because it will expire on the same day as the sale packages.

rossoneriavoli

rossoneriavoli
  • 12 posts

2 small question:

+ Event item can get everywhere, even level 1 area for me (level 55) or only above 45.

+ Box Budget Indepence have chance give Prem Key Independence?

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

I can't be the only one who is sad the machine gun isn't a 3 round shotgun

BlademasterX

BlademasterX
  • 18 posts

yeah looks awesome sadly i will probably miss out on it because facebook doesnt seem to play all my games anymore and TLS is one of them ive messaged Con several times and havent heard a reply i know hes busy and all but would love to at least know he has seen our problem because i am sure im NOT the only person seeing this kind of issue not being able to play the game we all know and love due to unforeseen patching/update problems or etc 

Jack Bomber Alt

Jack Bomber Alt
  • 29 posts

Wow, the Yankee Doodle is kickass. For a level 20 it's like 10 levels higher in DPS.

EDIT: Hot damn.

Vw85TZv.png?1

Edited by Jack Bomber Alt, 03 July 2016 - 10:31 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,111 posts

It can...be

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

It can...be

Really? Awesome :) I just assumed that because it was heavy weapon it was exclusive to Fighters and Leader. But hey, you know what they say about assuming..

ISOLAYTORE

ISOLAYTORE
  • 95 posts

misleading information :/ sigh