Photo

Freedom Week

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

Really? Awesome :) I just assumed that because it was heavy weapon it was exclusive to Fighters and Leader. But hey, you know what they say about assuming..

So that's why I got really confused when the weapon never said "Requires Leader/Fighter

Speaking of the heavy weapon, its kinda useless compared to the infamous minigun. 

arose

arose
  • 90 posts

Speaking of the heavy weapon, its kinda useless compared to the infamous minigun. 

I have to disagree with you.

Even though the Abolisher has more base dps, the Yankee Doodle Dandy can reach far better dps when equipped:

Spoiler

In both cases I'm using 132% gloves, with 2% Sherrif's Hat and a max perm Survivor Psychology on a lvl 55 fighter.

Edited by arose, 04 July 2016 - 10:23 PM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

I have to disagree with you.

Even though the Abolisher has more base dps, the Yankee Doodle Dandy can reach far better dps when equipped:

In both cases I'm using 132% gloves, with 2% Sherrif's Hat and a max perm Survivor Psychology on a lvl 55 fighter.

I take it back, nvm.

Although I don't plan on crafting the yankee due to its low range, I want a heavy weapon I can use on the island and the abolisher does the job well.

I'd rather see the yankee become a bit more unique than it is but oh well

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

So we have a new best melee in the game? :D My prayers have been answered

Jack Bomber Alt

Jack Bomber Alt
  • 29 posts

So we have a new best melee in the game? :D My prayers have been answered

Yes, probably. I wish I could craft that Torch but I cant reach the 150 fuel fast enuff. Kinda makes me wish Con could lower the fuel needed to half in the last day :C

Edited by Jack Bomber Alt, 05 July 2016 - 08:24 PM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

Yes, probably. I wish I could craft that Torch but I cant reach the 150 fuel fast enuff. Kinda makes me wish Con could lower the fuel needed to half in the last day :C

samee

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

lol i just made 73 of them

Now I can run a lvl 54 auto mission with 1 survivor using only a melee weapon :D I have officially beaten pve.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

I got lucky on trade today, I opened budget box and sadly got a useless vest but some guy gave me 100 gold for it, and then a friend of mine gave me an extra 100 so I made the melee 

and holy crap was it worth it, loving it so much, its a true high level melee thats for sure, not those crappy tac blades :P

Bieroholiker

Bieroholiker
  • 57 posts

Is there any chance that the new weapons will be tradeable someday?

FLoor

FLoor
  • 142 posts

Is there any chance that the new weapons will be tradeable someday?

I hope so. I've got 80+ of them to sell.

If this event is anything like the previous ones, they'll probably be tradeable in a few months

TePup

TePup
  • 7 posts

lol i just made 73 of them

Now I can run a lvl 54 auto mission with 1 survivor using only a melee weapon :D I have officially beaten pve.

Once again, thanks to Con Artists for not breaking this event for non-DMU players.

I played at least 6 manual missions daily since the event started and I have only 160 gold now...

hankjwimbleton58

hankjwimbleton58
  • 31 posts
Damn. These Two Yankee Doodles are eating up my level 30 Ammo Supplies XD

But regardless, I love it!

(This will also be the event I will cherish as I finally got the DMU! Long Live DeadZone!)

Jack Bomber Alt

Jack Bomber Alt
  • 29 posts

Well damn, thanks god the event lasts long, I got 149 fuel and I am going to get that Torch.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,677 posts

A nice event, I enjoyed that! 

csepang

csepang
  • 5 posts

Crafting ended up TWO hours earlier than the DEADLINE... FANTASTIC BUG, thanx!