Photo

Pvp Raiding Defense Issue

Raiding Raiding Defense Issues

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CrypticShadow247

CrypticShadow247
  • 3 posts

Guy's there is a common issue which I don't know if it's supposed to be in the game or if it's a bug and I'd really like to know. Sometimes my base gets raided when no-ones there to defend it, which is free war points for the enemy and destruction to my base. I really need to know if this is a common issue that's in the game or if it's a bug. Please help!

arose

arose
  • 90 posts

Your compound can be attacked while none of your survivors are there. Not a bug, it's intended that way.

CrypticShadow247

CrypticShadow247
  • 3 posts

Well that sucks :P Thanks for the warning I'll be more careful

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

Guy's there is a common issue which I don't know if it's supposed to be in the game or if it's a bug and I'd really like to know. Sometimes my base gets raided when no-ones there to defend it, which is free war points for the enemy and destruction to my base. I really need to know if this is a common issue that's in the game or if it's a bug. Please help!

The only "bug" is the one in your mind thinking that having no defenders at your base, all attackers would be kept away by a magical forcefield.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Raiding, Raiding Defense, Issues