Photo

Need Help. How To 27lvl Recon 30 Range Fal 1 V 10 (w/ 2x 37 Range M24)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

LtHoiz

LtHoiz
  • 16 posts

Ok theres recently somebodies(someone) literally farm on me, raid me when ever the protection is down. Since I had quit and is not a PVP player, my defense might be totally irrelevant, making it a easy raid.

But one of the raiders do particularly catch my attention, lvl 37 same as me.

This raider basically raid me with a solo recon, a lvl 27 recon with a crafted 30 range FAL, Tactical vest, 2 nade.

My defense consist of basically a fighter, recon, scarv behind barricades and a med on tower, wrapping around the corner of the compound. 1 36 range M24, 1 FAL, 1 RPK74m, 1 Saiga, same for both corner. Leader and Engn in front of the front entrance, with 1 tower and barricades. All spawn point are covered in range.

Somehow the solo recon managed to incapacitate all 10 defenders, survived LR out ranged his and LMG more aps then his. 1 v 4(a corner).

Solo recon then threw 2 nade to blow up a compound door. Walked through it while not triggering the wire trap right next to the doorway(or a recon disarmed a researched trap)

Loot every thing inside and back out through the same doorway and gone.

So how to do it?

HerreraV

HerreraV
  • 27 posts

Pro players man! Try review the inform. And repeat in raiding practice. So it heard Hard for raid with one man 

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones
  • 241 posts

One man raids aren't that hard when defenders are spread out. Try putting them closer together

LtHoiz

LtHoiz
  • 16 posts

--------------------------

|                    |                            So basically the x represent the towers. For the corner 2, theres 4 man team with 2LR 1LMG 1 shotgun, the M24 are enough in

|                    |                            range to cover the green zone from the far North side to far South, both West and East. The 4 man team include one on tower

|                    |                            while 3 other share different barricades in close proximity that they would all be able to return shot(since the position is a bulge)

|__________|                            while not getting suppressed together.

x           x          x

So now I should believe in a 7 lvl behind recon(yes my men are lvl35, I do pay work on closing the leader-survivor gap) solo taking out 4 men at a time, not getting supressed, not to mention getting damaged even there gun out ranged him while he just wear a tactical vest.

And then disarmed a wire trap.

And do assault on 4 men then 2 men then 4 men, disarm trap as a recon with no disarm gear, loot ~10 facilities, back to green zone in one raid time.

This man must be wearing full set of 3/3 lucky, from his underpants to his earrings to be such blessed.

lael

lael
  • 242 posts

Hi.  When you are raided you receive a raid report.  If you have suspicions regarding the validity of the raid you can export the report to con.  Without the report it is extremely difficult to ascertain or explain the situation completely.  Many pro raiders are quite adept at 1 man raids and the use of grenades to disarm traps or just run through them quickly without severe injury.  It is also possible to angle and shoot your men from out of your range.

LtHoiz

LtHoiz
  • 16 posts

So you can disarm trap by grenade?

Good thats what I don't know and reason Im asking "How to do it" instead of "catch a cheater"

So how to do that, disarming trap by grenade?

arose

arose
  • 90 posts

Disarming traps with grenades is pretty easy. You just throw a grenade at the trap. If the trap is in the explosion radius of the trap, it will most likely be disarmed (except for herc mines and wheels of misfortune, because they have more health). If the trap isn't disarmed by the grenade, it will have a visible health bar.

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

Self raiding is a good way to learn as well.  Probably grenades are important, probably (as lael said) the attacking recon sprinting through traps.

Try raiding your own compound with one recon.  Use your best gun.  It probably won't work the first ten times, but you'll keep learning and soon be able to do it yourself.  Then you can fix your defenses, and even go raid someone else.