Photo

Halloween Event Idea

halloween ritual event items

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Google inc

Google inc
  • 11 posts

So I thought of something that would make the upcoming halloween event very interesting: rituals.

You can scavenge books classified as 'ritual books' and if you equip them (this will be new because there weren't any events with books) you get a 'ritual objective'. For example: kill 10 dogs or kill 25 halloween zombies or maybe even complete a mission with 2 survivors while surviving a minimum of 3 minutes or something like 'make a sacrifise' when you have to move a survivor to a specified area and that will get him incacipated. And after that for example an elite will spawn, and you have to kill him and then you recieve an event item or something.... you see what I'm saying here? Pls reply and say whether this is a good idea or nah....

Edited by Google inc, 13 July 2016 - 09:38 AM.

Bieroholiker

Bieroholiker
  • 68 posts

Like the idea with rituals. But i would recommend some changes. I don't think that this books will work, some people will not unequip something they need (return time, ammo save, white flag etc.) just to get the "ritual objective". I suggest something like the infamous notes - Ritual Notes. Notes that you need to craft the special Helloween weapons/gear. 
But I love the idea with the special objektive missions. Something like the community task (last year we build the shrine), only more often, let's say 1 special task per day. Like: "sacrifice 100 souls to the god of the dead and he will reward you". They have to be doable in 1 day. Then you get a reward box with components, notes, some fuel maybe or just a boost for the day.

Google inc

Google inc
  • 11 posts

Ok, notes are even better. And I thought of something: how about on halloween there's a new prem weapon available (duh), but it's only available let's say lvl 15. And a lvl 20 - 30 guy needs to scavenge some 'ritual upgrade' notes to upgrade this gun to his lvl. And a lvl 55 person needs to work a bit Harder to get this weapon for his lvl (which is easier for high levels too). So how about this? Good idea?

Bieroholiker

Bieroholiker
  • 68 posts

Wow...leveling a weapon from 30 to 55? Sounds rather hard to me. It is easier to keep it the way it is. With a basic event weapon and a modifed version of it. 

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones
  • 242 posts

con expected us to upgrade a lvl 25 item to lvl 50 with no stat changes so wouldn't be that crazy of an idea.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,751 posts

A special area featuring the wall would be cool, and perhaps for lower level players something like the Stadium car park or something

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: halloween, ritual, event, items