Photo

Inventory Filters\manual Recycling\survivor Loadouts

Inventory Filters Loadouts Recycling

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Hello, i´ve been having an idea to make our inventory a bit more organized.

Smart Filters:

So I´ve had this idea wen I was browsing around my inventory looking for a gun that I knew I had but was long lost in the middle of hundreds of other items.

So my idea consists in making a filter that you could place on each guns and melle and other items, but for this example im going to use guns.

1ydgLsq.jpg

And it could work out with other type as stuff like select gear from vests, reload speed items, armours, etc etc, it would be very usefull if we could have something like that in here.

Tagging Guns so we could add them to a special tab where we cant delete\trade them.

Now this has been asked allot, the idea consists in adding a button where we could press in a item and add it to a special slot (or simply mark him) so we dont missclick and give it away in a trade or recycle him, It could make it also easier to find the items we most like.

zdg3XiC.jpg

Trade pool items:

Now, this might seem a bit similar to the market items idea but instead of locking them up and making them Un-recyclable and Un-Tradable, this would place them in a special tab of our inventory that we could simply press and it they would all show up there and we could link them to the trade room without going trough infinite pages of stuff.

dQUh0Z9.jpg

Making Manual Recycling a bit easier:

So sometimes we just get bored of recycling stuff because we need to go all the way to the item and press recycle then we do the same over and over, but... if we have the same item repeated why should be able to do something else...

So this consists in, wen we have the same item repeated we could press recycle, it recycled and instead of the recycle menu of that item got closed and we needed to go all the way back to the item it would be always open untill we had 0 of the same item or untill we pressed the X and closed it down.

I know this doesn´t annoy many people, but i´ve seen a couple complaining about this situation.

Multiple Survivor loadouts:

So wen I was travelling trough my inventory to find my good island guns and gear this idea occured to me.

Why could we only have 1 loadout to missions? (The defenside loadout is not included here, 1 is fine)

So to make it easier wen we are on our survivors menu we could choose to each 1 theyr gun and gear like how we do normally and then we saved the loadout, even change maybe allow us to personalize the name to whatever we want like ´´Mission loadout´´.

And after we selected the main loadout we could press the loadout and select the costum 2 and make it our own, same if we are raiders and maybe even make a 3rd loadout.

But so people dont abuse this the devs could add an X ammount of fuel to unlock an extra loadout and we have a max of 5 loadouts possible at a time. (A quantity like 100 for the 1st one, 250 for the 2nd one, 500 for the 3rd and 1000 for the last)

9VauK53.jpg

Thanks if you came all the way to the bottom and read everything, tell me what you think of these ideas and give your feedback!

-André

Agrippas

Agrippas
  • 181 posts

The load out part was what I especially loved. I can't deny that it's a great idea. The inventory fillers didn't really peak my interest so much, sorry. I found the first one to be quite cool. The other ones I don't see myself using in the future, but I still think they're great ideas and could perhaps still make improvements to the game, no doubt. You just really got me at the load out part to be honest. That was just an immediate up vote.

You put a lot of effort into these ideas and the explanations on how they work. Excellent job. Hopefully they get added into the game, because they seem great.

:)

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

The load out part was what I especially loved. I can't deny that it's a great idea. The inventory fillers didn't really peak my interest so much, sorry. I found the first one to be quite cool. The other ones I don't see myself using in the future, but I still think they're great ideas and could perhaps still make improvements to the game, no doubt. You just really got me at the load out part to be honest. That was just an immediate up vote.

You put a lot of effort into these ideas and the explanations on how they work. Excellent job. Hopefully they get added into the game, because they seem great.

:)

ToneZ

ToneZ
  • 44 posts

I love all these and have similar queued up for when i can post. To expand your filters:

- LVL

- Aa

- DPS

Add:

- RNG (sorts by max range, wanna see all your 50 rangers going down to 42.5, then down to 30%'s click this)

- APS (sorts by attacks per second)

- DMG (sorts by % damage)

- HIT (sorts by % hit chance)

- SUP (sorts by % suppression)

- KNO (sorts by % knockback)

ToneZ

ToneZ
  • 44 posts

We absolutely need a "For Trade" menu with a method to mark items that are for trade which has a toggle button up top just like Guns/Melee so you can choose if you want to see all your guns for trade. 

The only alternative today is to make an alt and move all your trade items to the alt.

Even if the trade tab was a paid / fuel upgrade it would be an amazing addition.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inventory, Filters, Loadouts, Recycling