Photo

Smoke Breaks Line Of Sight

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

Crr

Crr
  • 10 posts

http://forum.conarti...t-please/page-1

Maybe your alliance should actually argue their postion in forum threads like this, where we are trying to get Con to fix exploits/bugs in the game, if you dont consider them exploits. You, Wurstl,Wolfhound and maybe other members of S0N all participated in this thread and none of you argued against our proposed changes.

Shooting building out sight was also shortly discussed in this thread, after your member Wolfhound asked about it, again none of you argued against it being an exploit.

I am not sure what other exploits or bugs you wanted to keep around and think our alliance responsible of getting fixed lately, but i am happy to listen if you want to name any you still wanted around.

Here's the thing, Lancey: it's a flash game, there will always be bugs and stuff in it (like when a survivor gets all suppressed and takes no damage, in which moment i would've normally shoot at a random barricade until he got out of suppression - and that is something like a random bug, i doubt it can be fixed). If all we do is constantly requesting Con to delete this or that feature just because we think it helps others take down our pounds, we end up in a situation like this one when one important feature of the game, the ability to aim while in smoke, is affected and this affects the whole raiding community that should probably thank you now for "fixing" this for all of us! I really hope Con can fix it, and this is just a trial run..

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 202 posts

Maruse, if your last post is meant to say shooting at buildings wasnt discussed shortly in the thread i linked please read

http://forum.conarti...lease/?p=133672

Maruse

Maruse
  • 715 posts

Maruse, if your last post is meant to say shooting at buildings wasnt discussed shortly in the thread i linked please read

http://forum.conarti...lease/?p=133672

It's not an exploit it's a tactic.

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 202 posts

thats exactly what i just said you should have argued for in this thread.....

i am done talking to you in here since all you do is troll and try to insult me

Edited by Lanceyy, 29 July 2016 - 03:54 PM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 715 posts

thats exactly what i just said you should have argued for in this thread.....

i am done talking to you in here since all you do is troll and try to insult me

Hmmm I clearly remember that you were gonna try and have wolfhound banned because it was an ''exploit'' and now you are also calling it a tactic. 

Very interesting. Also very interesting how the time it takes for you to raid me went from 2 minutes to 6 minutes when reloading was disabled. 

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

You read this thread? No?

Con himself called it a bug ... keep on defending it as tactics!

Hmmm I clearly remember that you were gonna try and have wolfhound banned because it was an ''exploit'' and now you are also calling it a tactic. 

Very interesting. Also very interesting how the time it takes for you to raid me went from 2 minutes to 6 minutes when reloading was disabled. 

Lancey didn't say it is a tactic ... he just asked you to argue in the thread he mentioned.

You might want to read twice and start thinking before writing.

Mind to show some raid logs of decreased raid times?

Maybe long rifle and close spawn raid ... so raid time differs?

Good luck trolling here :)

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 202 posts

Gotta answer you one last time cause your comments are just too outrageous

I am not calling it a tactic. I said you should have argued to keep it around in the thread where it was mentioned

And i also never tried to get Wolfhound banned. You can ask Con if you dont believe me

totally makes sense since i actually started the thread on here to get rid of reload.....

Scrub McLordington LXIX

Scrub McLordington LXIX
  • 1,366 posts

Has there been looked into the possibilities of enlarging the compound map beyond the road? Or making it so that you can shoot/get shot at in smoke, but accuracy is reduced severely (75%-90%?)

This would allow raiders to spawn further out so that they don't get themselves directly into the firing range of the defenders.

And just reducing accuracy over making it completely impossible would mean that raiders can no longer use the smoke to completely 100% cover themselves. And if they want cover they'll have to fall back instead.

Of course, i'm not really "into" raiding, but i'm just wondering if these things have been looked over.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 715 posts

Gotta answer you one last time cause your comments are just too outrageous

I am not calling it a tactic. I said you should have argued to keep it around in the thread where it was mentioned

And i also never tried to get Wolfhound banned. You can ask Con if you dont believe me

totally makes sense since i actually started the thread on here to get rid of reload.....

And then you start bow raiding. 

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

Has there been looked into the possibilities of enlarging the compound map beyond the road? Or making it so that you can shoot/get shot at in smoke, but accuracy is reduced severely (75%-90%?)

*snip*

You totally missed the point what this thread is about ... sorry to tell you :)

CasualPlayer

CasualPlayer
  • 45 posts

And then you start bow raiding. 

Can you please stop with the trolling this is a discussion regarding some PvP problems so kindly i ask you if your not gonna contribute to it in any sort of postive way can you please go elsewhere? If you have a personal problem or feel someone is cheating or exploiting please contact Con directly thanks!

Maruse

Maruse
  • 715 posts

Can you please stop with the trolling this is a discussion regarding some PvP problems so kindly i ask you if your not gonna contribute to it in any sort of postive way can you please go elsewhere? If you have a personal problem or feel someone is cheating or exploiting please contact Con directly thanks!

What is the truth too much to handle? 

CasualPlayer

CasualPlayer
  • 45 posts

Your personal vendetta with Lancey has nothing to do with this thread so kindly please find another thread to troll on

Maruse

Maruse
  • 715 posts

Your personal vendetta with Lancey has nothing to do with this thread so kindly please find another thread to troll on

I have no personal vendetta with Lancey. 

CasualPlayer

CasualPlayer
  • 45 posts

This would allow raiders to spawn further out so that they don't get themselves directly into the firing range of the defenders.

And just reducing accuracy over making it completely impossible would mean that raiders can no longer use the smoke to completely 100% cover themselves. And if they want cover they'll have to fall back instead.

Of course, i'm not really "into" raiding, but i'm just wondering if these things have been looked over.

enlarging the map beyond the road would be a big problem in terms of weapon range people would cry asking for con to increase the range of weapons if the map is increased

CasualPlayer

CasualPlayer
  • 45 posts

I have no personal vendetta with Lancey. 

Every comment you make is regarding something Lancey is doing or has done so please stop. I'm sure Con will ask you the same when he comes on here reading the non helpful comments you are posting

Edited by CasualPlayer, 29 July 2016 - 05:03 PM.

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

do not make assumptions that everyone is raging over this.

also do not assume what people mean if u dont know it, mate.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

Guys ... stop it please.

Makes no sense at all. Thanks :)

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 140 posts

Listen - I am advocating Maximum control of attackers. No insults.

We have automatic targeting / Shooting - we eliminated manually targeting under smoke

We have ONLY automatic reloading now - we eliminated ALL manual reloading (irritating starting a fire fight with less than 100% magazine)

I understand that the AI on defense does not respond correctly when certain commands are given to attackers, fix the AI instead of limiting out actions.

We are on a slippery slope toward the end of skilled raiding.

I have 2 videos here - the 1st Con has done nothing about & is clearly unfair - the 2nd I consider clean raiding, but Con eliminated it.

- melee

- telling attackers to hold fire

My suggestion is to eliminate automatic targeting (or make it an optional setting) - or make compounds larger

Or just make all raids simulations, like auto missions. (sarcasm)

Lancey - I completely missed that conversation, I wish I was a part of it.

CasualPlayer

CasualPlayer
  • 45 posts

@Gabcho can i ask you to remove your video regarding the melee exploit? the last thing we all need is more people learning how to use it against us thanks!