Photo

Herc Prototypes

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

passing player

passing player
  • 460 posts

we seriously need a book that increases our craft bonus quality, or some research.

these armors does not seem worth the fuel.

MAKcU

MAKcU
  • 32 posts

even if u use all available books, its still only gambling.

Ashe_Black

Ashe_Black
  • 17 posts

Crafted 4 armours using quality crafts 19%, gunsmith 7% and the war boost 15%. Good health on 2 but only one single stat would reach 70% out of all of them. Rather dissapoint  :(

Vault_Dweller

Vault_Dweller
  • 49 posts

From what has been reported so far, it doesn't seem worth the effort. Unique Armors easily surpass what utilizeable qualities these HERC ones could have.

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

From what has been reported so far, it doesn't seem worth the effort. Unique Armors easily surpass what utilizeable qualities these HERC ones could have.

Not to mention that the parts are ridicilously hard to get. I have got zero since they were added in the game and I have done plenty of Island and Bounty runs. Though last few weeks less so because in the elites are making my manual missions very boring and one-note, I'm losing interest fast to play anything else than auto missions.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 558 posts

Not to mention that the parts are ridicilously hard to get. I have got zero since they were added in the game and I have done plenty of Island and Bounty runs. Though last few weeks less so because in the elites are making my manual missions very boring and one-note, I'm losing interest fast to play anything else than auto missions.

I think con should atleast  put the parts  in the store like he did with the infamous trophies 

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 161 posts

This is looking very nice, but why would HERC leave them lying around without even locking the boxes XD

I think this calls for a new dead zone meme:

9157240191.jpg

I think HERC are making us "Human Proxies" and let us do what they're suppose to be doing (btw nice meme),that'w why they leaves those boxes opened

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 88 posts

not worth the effort? i got a 70 /70 with damn near 20%+ ms 40% supp resist 71% health and 59.4% melee resist . that was first try . got another 70/70 out of 6 tries but not as great still good though. all i can say is keep trying , it's crafting...

passing player

passing player
  • 460 posts

yeah, but other players have much worse luck.

passing player

passing player
  • 460 posts

a suggestion is to make the bast stats slightly higher so it is worth the fuel.

another 1 is to change Quality Crafts to increase quality of craft bonuses.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

a suggestion is to make the bast stats slightly higher so it is worth the fuel.

another 1 is to change Quality Crafts to increase quality of craft bonuses.

You can do a pretty average craft and get truly mental armour: 

HERC-ARMOUR_zpsyjxgem0a.jpg

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

POPULAR

HERC-ARMOUR_zpsyjxgem0a.jpg

If you think that is a "pretty average" craft. I'll have to refuse what you have been smoking. 

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

i think you are forgetting that people aren't willing to pay 20-60 dollars worth of fuel to upgrade one set of armor, even with a 50% CoC its still pretty expensive.

Crafts should be worth making, not only usable when you get good bonuses and upgrade it a shit ton

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

If you think that is a "pretty average" craft. I'll have to refuse what you have been smoking. 

I meant the crafted bonuses. The item is unusual in it increases by 3% per-level. So a fairly mediocre 10% can hit the 70%. Granted bit of investment, but what an outcome

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

I meant the crafted bonuses. The item is unusual in it increases by 3% per-level. So a fairly mediocre 10% can hit the 70%. Granted bit of investment, but what an outcome

3% per level, that's what needs a nerf. Pull it down to about 1.1% per level and it'll suddenly be less OP.

I C U Koed

I C U Koed
  • 111 posts

Crafted 4 armours using quality crafts 19%, gunsmith 7% and the war boost 15%. Good health on 2 but only one single stat would reach 70% out of all of them. Rather dissapoint  :(

Quality crafts only increases the chance of GETTING bonuses and that bonus can be 1%, it only makes you pay more fuel for it.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,168 posts

i think you are forgetting that people aren't willing to pay 20-60 dollars worth of fuel to upgrade one set of armor, even with a 50% CoC its still pretty expensive.

Crafts should be worth making, not only usable when you get good bonuses and upgrade it a shit ton

The game (and free-to-play MMOs in general) are built around only about 2% of the playerbase actually spending any real money.

Is greater than 2% of the playerbase crafting (and upgrading) these armors.   Only Con can say for sure, but the answer seems to be yes.

in which case the cost is justified.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

soooo..

when are we getting our next prototype? Its been quite a while and I have endless amount of parts now, I'd like to waste them on something better than the current armor. 

Also, if you could tone down the upgrade costs (or add premium upgrade tokens) that would be extremely appreciated. 

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,710 posts

soooo..

when are we getting our next prototype? Its been quite a while and I have endless amount of parts now, I'd like to waste them on something better than the current armor. 

Also, if you could tone down the upgrade costs (or add premium upgrade tokens) that would be extremely appreciated. 

Something better than these? The mind boggles. I've got three of these armours maxed up on two accounts and the supression resistance is so hot I don't have to worry about fire fights. They are game changing; with a good craft, with that movement and health, so to be honest you pay for what you get upgrading them with fuel without the benefit of tokens.

But then again, unique tokens have become rare now they aren't dropping in boxes anymore, and to be honest even with all the bonuses you can claw in with the game (and paying for)  upgrading is expensive, so premium tokens wouldn't be such an outlandish idea. Some of the premiums we can craft getting some love would be cool,