Photo

Herc Mine Explosion Freezes Players

herc mine explosion freeze frozen

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Jeremiah

Jeremiah
  • 9 posts

On the island, if an engineer is disarming a mine and it goes off or my recon accidentally walks over one, there's about a 50/50 chance that the survivor will be stuck in that position and I have to reload the page and start that map over again to avoid losing that player.

When a mine is about to explode, the game freezes for 3-4 seconds before the explosion occurs.

I want to be clear, the player is NOT dead.  They show around half health and can be healed, but they can't move.  Appears to be identical to the bug described here:

http://forum.conarti...7th-march-2013/

Edited by Jeremiah, 04 August 2016 - 06:53 PM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Happens to me as well ... but for some reason only when I play on Chrome.

Stunned by explosions as well if I throw nades at my men in missions or stunned by traps in raids .

You use Chrome by chance?

Jeremiah

Jeremiah
  • 9 posts

Yep, I use Chrome.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 715 posts

I get stunned by bullets often, haven't tried with explosions yet.

Jeremiah

Jeremiah
  • 9 posts

Just got screwed on the island due to this bug.  My Recon stepped on a mine in Compound and was frozen but still alive.  I tried to reload the page before the zombies killed him but was a second too late.  Now I have to settle for a rare haul that I can guarantee will all get recycled.

The only time I don't get a unique haul on the island anymore is due to bugs like this.  

PROTIP: Close your browser, don't try to reload when this bug happens.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

PROTIP: Close your browser, don't try to reload when this bug happens.

I just close the tab I play in :)

It is quicker than refreshing page ... you are right.

Sometimes it takes 5 seconds and more before it starts reloading and you are already dead then.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: herc mine, explosion, freeze, frozen