Photo

Abandoned Raid Lockout Timer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Salacious

Salacious
  • 68 posts

Six months ago I played this game, and almost never was disconnected.  I never had the "Equipping..." error, or any such errors with this game.

Now?  Now I come back and get "Equipping..." errors on raids.  And just now, I get "Leaving..." error after a successful raid.

I just killed all 10 defenders, capped flag, looted ammo, all 5 men on safe zone and click "Home".  I am met with "Leaving..." that won't finish.  I can type in chat, and I'm stuck on leaving.  I log back in and get no points for my effort, and a one hour abandoned lockout timer.  It's time to re-evaluate the Abandoned Raid Lockout Timer.  I get it, it's for cheaters who peace-out of a failed raid in the first minute.  Maybe if I'm inside the raid for 5+ minutes, just maybe I shouldn't get a lockout timer, just maybe I was there to fight all along.

Now I am sitting here, with my next raid groups twiddling their thumbs for the next hour.  Why?  Because your server had a hiccup.

This is extremely frustrating with long return times, to not only lose the earned points, but also be locked out for an additional hour.

It really is ridiculous.

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

Yup, super bummer.  Happens to me fairly regularly as well.  Can you think of an easy work-around CAG can implement to differentiate cheaters from server hiccups?

Salacious

Salacious
  • 68 posts

Yup, super bummer.  Happens to me fairly regularly as well.  Can you think of an easy work-around CAG can implement to differentiate cheaters from server hiccups?

I have no idea, but with two hour return times I wish there was a better way.