Photo

Lost Items (my Internet Fault)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Genonimus

Genonimus
  • 5 posts

So... once i lost an unique CR-553 because my internet I got soo sad because of that. after a few level ups I bought the budget  independence key and opened a box but again my internet failed and i lost the box ,key ,fuel and the item that I got (I didnt see what was in that box) was also lost in the same day I found 10 fuel , 2 thick and heavy bandages and a rare shooters vest but again interned went out later that day I got excited I found 150 ammo, unique shooters vest and my first infamous notes but after the excitement my internet went out I got soo angry and sad so im asking con for help to retrieve those lost items if you cannot undo that I understand youre help. Thanks for reading this post.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,531 posts

Bad news I'm afraid;

5. Game Crash Lost Items

Problem: The game/browser/OS/computer crashed and I lost a super-awesome-kickass rare item! Can I get it back!?

Solution: That is most unfortunate! Unfortunately, we do not keep logs of item-drops-to-players, as this data would become extremely large and extremely expensive to store. We cannot give you back your amazing rare item. In the case of a large-scale or rare severe server failure or data loss, we may apply appropriate measures to compensate players if we deem this to be an appropriate course of action.

Genonimus

Genonimus
  • 5 posts

Bad news I'm afraid;

5. Game Crash Lost Items

Problem: The game/browser/OS/computer crashed and I lost a super-awesome-kickass rare item! Can I get it back!?

Solution: That is most unfortunate! Unfortunately, we do not keep logs of item-drops-to-players, as this data would become extremely large and extremely expensive to store. We cannot give you back your amazing rare item. In the case of a large-scale or rare severe server failure or data loss, we may apply appropriate measures to compensate players if we deem this to be an appropriate course of action.

oh man i lost soo many good items and i hear this thanks for posting