Photo

Free Zombie Zone (interior Maps For The Island Or A Herc Bunker)

Island Raid HERC

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

NightmareRaven

NightmareRaven
  • 106 posts

Well, I was thinking of an interior map for the Island or a new addition that would be a bunker used by the HERC military found in Uptown, where it would be completely free of zombies and it would be completely clean and "sterilized", showing no signs of the apocalypse above the ground and we would have to fight only HERCs while we do some kind of mission like killing the HERC scientists (live ones!).

Missions:

Spoiler

I'm not sure whether it should be added to the Union Island or be a completely new feature available for every levels. So I have a few cons and pros:

Spoiler

As we can see the pros and cons for adding it to the Island and not a complete new feature are a bit contradictory to each other, so here are pros for making it a new feature. 

Spoiler

Why it should be implemented at all:

Spoiler

That would look + - like that:

Spoiler

Edit: added new img, reasons for implementing this to the game and more details to the idea.

Edited by NightmareRaven, 17 August 2016 - 01:04 PM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 692 posts

Close quarters herc map? Not island related? Im in

NightmareRaven

NightmareRaven
  • 106 posts

Close quarters herc map? Not island related? Im in

Cool that you liked my idead, but why do you think it'd be better not being Island related?

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 692 posts

Cool that you liked my idead, but why do you think it'd be better not being Island related?

Because then we don't have to worry about bringing in close quarters weapons.

The Island is already a giant toss up as is, we don't need it becoming even more random

Aether

Aether
  • 122 posts

something to give some spot to closed quarter weapons like melee shots and pistol would be pretty interesting.

but yrah island is already as it is.

IgorC

IgorC
  • 191 posts

Really like this idea, wish the game had a bit more of diversity, lets hope the stadium and AI compounds help but would be great to see this too +1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Island, Raid, HERC