Photo

Apprentice (#ap)- Best Looter Alliance In Dz!

#AP Looting Missions PvE Gold Boost Tasks Recruiting Alliance Tokens

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 27 posts

WELCOME to APPRENTICE

Any alliances out there have more?  http://s1339.photobu...8bke8q.jpg.html

In #AP you will always be greeted with kindness and support!
Welcome to the lazy PvE/Looters/Crafters paradise, where many 'Lone Wolf' DMU's settle down to chillax, rejuvenate, and bask in the sweet Golden hue of the GOLD Boost. + countless ITEM boosts

BENEFITS
- Hard-working, friendly folks are always welcome
- DMU's are especially appreciated

- Raiding is completely optional; raid 'til your heart is content - or slap on the WF Book and Loot like there's no tomorrow!

- be sure to show effort on tasks or risk being kicked during our monthly 'purge'

- GOLD Boost GUARANTEED at least once a month!

- for special DZ events, we also buy the GOLD CRAFT Boost

- ....and a Facebook Group Page!

FORBIDDEN
- beggars

- scammers
- whiners
- slackers
- shit disturbers

Over the 3+ years of existence, #AP has churned out some of DZ's very finest unique's EVER looted. As well as the best DMU's in the game. And don't forget the handfuls of well-known & popular users that have graced -and embraced- our home while floating through, may it be the need of a rest-stop, or... perhaps, just looking to be loved :(

Currently 19 months into his leadership, Auraqai (myself) is apparently known to many others as auradude, aquaqai, arrowquay, aquaman, airoqua, shaniqua, and of course, Jamiroqai. 

In his first 2 weeks, he developed a breakthrough! A perfect Alliance-Token management system. One that has stood the test of time and the hardships of the dangerous world that is DZ. Along with loyal and dedicated DMU's, we, the #AP family, have turned that system into the richest alliance.
Since establishing the "#AP Token System" (trademarked)... we as a team, as a family... have only ever missed ONE - SINGLE - TASK. EVER, over 19 months!

Credit MUST be given where credit is due: Aura is not a DMU. The bulk of our tokens are born from the blood sweat and tears of heavy lifting DMU's whom receive immense love and gratitude from all members. Special thanks to all past DMU members: Bertilda, Bawbags, Remrant, crazy_ant, Wastelander, Mike___B, TTCLoopy, SuperMaster, jaewong, CLaire, gammaepsilon, Romany_Chelle, and many more... they will be missed.
Aura donates what he can, helps manage and recruit with the others, but... We run an alliance of equality here. Preferably there is no actual hierarchy - but rather, a handful of responsible and loyal members work together to maintain happiness and rewards! TEAMWORK built #AP and its always a team effort!

So, whether you are a lonely solo player, a neglected cast away floating between alliances, an under-appreciated hard working tasker, or a wandering DMU just searching to be loved and cuddled, worry no more, for you ARE loved when you join the friendliest and most relaxing alliance in the Dead Zone! Your new home awaits you, fresh pillows and all. :D

EPICboss007

EPICboss007
  • 41 posts

im glad ive been part of this super alliance for more than a year :)

btw, if anybody wants to join us look for me(ROBINboss) in recruiting or trade channel.

piec_DZ

piec_DZ
  • 1 posts

Id like to join AP cant find car battery for the array to go for two way radio :/ tho

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

hey so... how would i get into your alliance, i play SUPER EARLY, i have a DMU and lvl 38 so would mind inviting me. the time i usually play is 5AM PST...

yea i know ever since i bought DMU i have no life... my shift starts at 8

pls i need help.

EPICboss007

EPICboss007
  • 41 posts

hey so... how would i get into your alliance, i play SUPER EARLY, i have a DMU and lvl 38 so would mind inviting me. the time i usually play is 5AM PST...

yea i know ever since i bought DMU i have no life... my shift starts at 8

pls i need help.

whats your in game name?

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

jess thats my in game name, if you need any more info feel free to ask 

EPICboss007

EPICboss007
  • 41 posts

jess thats my in game name, if you need any more info feel free to ask 

ok cool. ill add you as soon as i see you :)

kunat1999

kunat1999
  • 1 posts

can i join the alliance .It says "recruiting scavengers"  

EPICboss007

EPICboss007
  • 41 posts

can i join the alliance .It says "recruiting scavengers"  

come in the recruiting channel and we'll talk. whats your username?

THE_MAXX

THE_MAXX
  • 70 posts

i love this post because it has the tone of a puppy that's in a business meeting 

reason why is because you mention love like 4 times and you use positive words.  

also can you post the link to the Facebook page because i cannot find it 

Edited by THE_MAXX, 25 October 2016 - 02:42 AM.

Branden

Branden
  • 1 posts

I would like to join your alliance. My username is branden.

IndigoEarth

IndigoEarth
  • 27 posts

Hi Branden, if you are still around, we'd be happy to invite you. apologies for missing this post of yours

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #AP, Looting, Missions, PvE, Gold, Boost, Tasks, Recruiting, Alliance, Tokens