Photo

Two-way Radio

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SfinxER

SfinxER
  • 1 posts

Hello, i want to report a problem. 2 or 3 days ago (please excuse me for not being certain), i have crafted the two-way radio. I spent 25 fuel because i didn't have the batteries for it and 1 more fuel to craft it so that is 26 fuel in total. After i crafted it, i had to go so i closed the game. The next day my two-way radio disappeared and so is my fuel. WHY? At least give my fuel back! It is very annoying to know that i just wasted all my fuel on nothing! Please do SOMETHING about it!

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,177 posts

Are you absolutely sure it's gone?   The two-way radio is a very small 1x1 structure that can be easily hidden by other structures.  

Easy way to tell would be open up chat, and ask someone to send you a private message.  If you can see the private message, it's there on your compound, just look carefully for it (be sure to rotate your compound to check behind other structures).

If you get "garbled transmission" (don't remember the exact wording), then yes, your two-way radio is indeed gone,   In that case it really should be posted in Tech Support so that Con will see it.

Edited by Zingman, 01 September 2016 - 06:44 AM.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

I assume that you spent the fuel crafting the components of the Two way Radio, rather than the radio its self. It requires a speaker and microphone, both of which cost 1 fuel to craft.