Photo

Weapon Idea Update(i'll Post The Gears After 24 Hrs)(reply If It's Too Op Or Needed Some Balancing Or Just Out Of Place)(upvote If Not)

Weapons ideas

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 167 posts

(if you don't want to see this,there's an unread topic ahead,there are many others out there)

TLS:DZ Halloween Weapon and Gear Ideas

Weapons:

1.Venom/Deadly Venom-Premium Crafted Pistol-derived from Venom-MP(also it's base Item for crafting)

APS:11.08

DMG:15-23/100-105

Reload:1.8 sec

Capacity:20

Range:18

Accuracy:60%

Knockback:12.5%

Ammo Cost:100

2.Assasin/Rampaging Asassin-Improvised Crafted Long Rifle-it looks exactly like a BAR(m1918) but heavily modified

APS:10

DMG:32-38/82-87

Reload:2.5 sec

Capacity:20

Range:25/35

Min. Range:7

Accuracy:65%

Knockback:10%

Ammo Cost:120/150

3.Long Bow/Legendary Long Bow-Premium Crafted Bow-base item is a bow

APS:4

DMG:150-190/300-380

Reload:1 sec

Capacity:1

Range:20/30

Accuracy:70%

Knockback:5%

Aim Time:0.75/0.25 sec

Ammo Cost:6

4.Longsword/Notorious Longsword-Improvised Premium Crafted Melee-derived from medieval longsword

APS:1.2

DMG:105-120/320-380

Range:2.25

Accuracy:99%

Knockback:8%

Gears:

1.Blind Shot-allows you to shoot quicker while reducing accuracy and aim time

Hit Chance:-47.5%

Reload Speed:+25%

Damage:+30%

Range:+15%

Aim Time:-40%

(Requires Bows)

2. (CEEA)(Cybernetically Enhanced Exoskeleton Arm)-created by an unknown software engineer and a master craftsman,this gear/device provides more strength for your swinging needs(could possibly make weapons seems lighter)it's wearable by putting your hand inside the sheath

DMG:+40%

APS:+10%

Melee Combat:50%

(Requires Melee in order to use)

3. (FEB)Full Body Exoskeleton-(I'll introduce the story after I made an another post)

Melee Resistance:+70%

Projectile Resistance:+25%

Explosive Resistance:+25%

Suppression Resistance:+25%
Melee Combat:+40%

Move Speed:+25%

4. Reload Armor-(I'll introduce the story after I made an another topic)

Reload:+60%

Projectile Resistance:+70%

Explosive Resistance:+35%

Suppression Resistance:+35%

Melee Resistance:+15%

Move Speed:-25%

Carry limit:+3

5. P(Precision) Glass-Manufactured by Eye Tech(a Fictional Company)for your seeing needs

Range:+25%

Hit Chance:+50%

6. Killer Rounds-

DMG:+60%

Reload Speed:+10%

Knockback:+20%

Ammo Cost:+35%

(Requires Pistols,Shotguns,SMG,LMG,Long Rifles,Assault Rifles)

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 11 September 2016 - 08:54 AM.

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

I urge you to read this before you add more ideas on this list http://forum.conarti...uidelines/?p=14

Pay close attention to last two points in "Before you post"

Not trying to be mean but you are kind of wasting your time on this one :/

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 167 posts

I urge you to read this before you add more ideas on this list http://forum.conarti...uidelines/?p=14

Pay close attention to last two points in "Before you post"

Not trying to be mean but you are kind of wasting your time on this one :/

I'll explain the reason why I got the Ideas in the 1st place:"in order to match the elite infected,I created this weapons to eradicate them"-from a player whose name never been mentioned(it's me)

also I said that it's incomplete because some of them are still on developing stages(I need the stats in order for them to be posted) thus why I said that it's incomplete

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

Our weapons can already match the Elites, and Con will continue to add more as he sees fit.

If our weapons weren't powerful enough, then the Elites would simply be nerfed.

As for the idea, more weapons is just more weapons, it isn't anything "new" such as a game mechanic, so I would agree with hershel in saying that "these weapons have the purpose of combating Elites" is not a legit reason for them.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 715 posts

Our weapons can already match the Elites, and Con will continue to add more as he sees fit.

As for the idea, more weapons is just more weapons, it isn't anything "new" such as a game mechanic, so I would agree with hershel in saying that "these weapons have the purpose of combating Elites" is not a legit reason for them.

what are you on?

My Uni RPK is definitely not a match for the elites

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

maybe he is a pro, and most of us are not.

(the HERC riot elites tank better than an M1 Abrams)

I see the logic of getting more weps to fight elites.

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

The problem here is these weapons ideas are NOT COMPLETE.

It looks like you are making suggestions for crafted items for the Halloween event.  One of the most important aspects of crafted items is the crafting bonus.  You have not specified the base boosts for your items, so we have no idea what a max craft would look like.  Which stats are set, which can be boosted? How much is the default boost?  If these suggestions are examples of the max crafts, how many of the stats are variable?

I appreciate your showmanship in trying to build interest for your ideas before you present them.  But it might be time to just suggest a completed idea so folks can offer real feedback.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 167 posts

uhhh...you can use them for other purposes i.e. you can use the RM for raiding while you can use the venom w/ your best holster and you got a zombie slaughterer(if you want to nerf/buff them,feel free to tell me)

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 03 September 2016 - 06:16 AM.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 817 posts

A crafting bonus is one of the only reasons people craft, simply because you can get items strong enough to get their own niche (Warhammers for one man missions) yet not be so weak other weapons can outclass it.

joeIII

joeIII
  • 429 posts

Sorry man, suggesting 30% glasses (especially as a bonusless craft without weapon requirements) kind of poisons the whole post.  Do a "glasses" or "range" search, check out the muck that steps in.

It feels kinda emblematic of the post frankly.  The effort is appreciated, but the suggestions range from useless to game-breaking.   And it feels like you maybe didn't do the research to know which is which and why.

Maybe a good first question is, "what is your overall goal here?"  To provide high quality weapons cheaply to anyone playing the next holiday event?  If it really is to combat unique zed, how about focus just on the kinds of weapons/gear folks use against them and buff just the stats that'll matter.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 167 posts

Sorry man, suggesting 30% glasses (especially as a bonusless craft without weapon requirements) kind of poisons the whole post.  Do a "glasses" or "range" search, check out the muck that steps in.

It feels kinda emblematic of the post frankly.  The effort is appreciated, but the suggestions range from useless to game-breaking.   And it feels like you maybe didn't do the research to know which is which and why.

Maybe a good first question is, "what is your overall goal here?"  To provide high quality weapons cheaply to anyone playing the next holiday event?  If it really is to combat unique zed, how about focus just on the kinds of weapons/gear folks use against them and buff just the stats that'll matter.

thank you for commenting,

now I'll answer your first question:you already answered it;To provide high quality weapons

but they will not come on cheap prices:first the fuel needed to craft(all of them) is higher than the previous event items(from 2012 until now) by 20% and the components for making them will be rarer than usual(the event components only) and the return for these efforts to craft them are rewarding to the owner that crafted it(even if it's bonusless) cause the stats are already gamebreaking(P.S. I'll post their levels and make some minor edits)(I'll also nerf the glass,if not,completely removing it)

I'm also the one upvoted you for that question

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 08 September 2016 - 09:07 AM.

passing player

passing player
  • 467 posts

the problem is, gamebreaking stuff is almost always bad.

the paying players will have a possibly unfair advantage over the F2P players.

LLiquid

LLiquid
  • 2,533 posts

2. (CEEA)(Cybernetically Enhanced Exoskeleton Arm)-created by an unknown software engineer and a master craftsman,this gear/device provides more strength for your swinging needs(could possibly make weapons seems lighter)it's wearable by putting your hand inside the sheath

DMG:+40%

Melee Combat:50%

(Requires Melee in order to use)

3. (FEB)Full Body Exoskeleton-(I'll introduce the story after I made an another post)

Melee Resistance:+70%

Projectile Resistance:+25%

Explosive Resistance:+25%

Suppression Resistance:+25%
Melee Combat:+40%

Move Speed:+25%

4. Reload Armor-(I'll introduce the story after I made an another topic)

Reload:+60%

Projectile Resistance:+70%

Explosive Resistance:+35%

Suppression Resistance:+35%

Melee Resistance:+15%

Move Speed:-25%

Carry limit:+3

You do realise this isn't a sci-fi game don't you?

Terminator was not based on real life. Why would people in a post-apocalyptic scenario be able to design, build and maintain stuff that is beyond the military in the world?

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 167 posts

...wait a minute...this thread is suppose to be dead now,why is there a guy still replying?

eh,I'll just reply to him

Edited by Alexandra_Black, 11 September 2016 - 09:01 AM.

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

...wait a minute...this thread is suppose to be dead now,why is there a guy still replying?

eh,I'll just reply to him

Stop narrating yourself, it makes you seem really obnoxious and full of yourself. Which I don't think you necessarily are but this self-narrating BS is really annoying.

CommSMG

CommSMG
  • 177 posts
There will not be exoskeletons or robots in this game. This is not COD Advanced Warfare, or Halo.

The destruction of utilities and infrastructure from bombs means that power and power sources are extremely limited. Electricity is required to program and power this exoskeleton.

The exoskeletons you see in the news articles are still prototypes, they are designed, programmed, and redesigned by teams of 100 or more people, over the course of years of daily research and development (their primary function is to provide load bearing support or mobility for disabled people, mind you). This is something that ten people can't create while they're surviving in a gritty apocalypse full of zombies and raiders. So "fine" technology will be impossible to construct by our survivors. They're also extremely out of place in a zombie game with a "The Walking Dead" atmosphere and theme. Even HERC would choose not to invest their time and research into prototype technology that needs it's batteries and delicate circuitry replaced every 5 minutes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Weapons, ideas