Photo

Island Unis

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

As most of you know, nearly 90% of the time you will get an extremely useless unique when you open a raid haul. 

However, I think it would be broken if we got 3/3 unis every time we opened a haul, so instead, how about adding a somewhat decent chance of getting uni upgrade tokens? That way, I don't feel like i've wasted 30 minutes of my time when i get a minigun with +20% hit chance and +15% hit chance. its even worse considering most of the time you get 2 blue kits as well.

I get that the value of uni tokens would go down a lot, but honestly i don't care. im just getting rather sick of getting useless gear, i'd like to get at least something of use. 

EDIT: It would be really nice if unis that dropped could be level 55, or at least have a chance to be level 55.

Edited by tehswordninja, 04 September 2016 - 06:17 PM.

Andre F S R

Andre F S R
  • 282 posts

Well that´s true, keys and token drop is really rare, I haven´t got any key in at least 2 full weeks of uni hauls, also unis inside the haul should be any random level from 51-55 so we don´t need to have to waste either 4 uni tokens or around 10k fuel to fully upgrade one.

Tbh Kits should stack instead of getting just 1x we could get like 3-5x.

passing player

passing player
  • 460 posts

or remove all blue and green kits. they are not as useful as the purple and rare kits.

and maybe buff keys and tokens drop chance.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 672 posts

or remove all blue and green kits. they are not as useful as the purple and rare kits.

and maybe buff keys and tokens drop chance.

yeah, agree with this. either that or make them drop in bunches, so if you got a blue kit, it would give you like 5 instead of one

(btw green kits don't drop in hauls far as I know)